TBS Master in Management: preparing expert managers, for all businesses, anywhere in the world.
TBS’s Master in Management program is characterized by its academic rigor and coherent structure, allowing a gradual acquisition of skills with an international dimension:
- Real expertise, with more than 400 hours of specialized courses to better meet the growing technical demands of companies and organizations recruiting our young graduates.
- A wide choice of specializations, with professional options and MSc courses in various fields and sectors, ranging from Cultural Management to Auditing and Finance, via Marketing Business to Business, Aeronautical Management and more.
- The possibility to obtain prestigious double degrees with TBS partner universities and institutions in France and abroad.
- Numerous opportunities for international experience: on our campuses in London and Barcelona, in one of our many partner universities and by doing an internship abroad.
- A very professional curriculum with the possibility of 12 to 21 months of internship experience in France and abroad.
- The flexibility to create a program agenda adapted to the student’s rhythm and personal development.
- Courses available in English and French.
- Receive a fully-recognized international degree from an EQUIS and AACSB-accredited institution.
To summarize, TBS Master in Management students experience a highly professionalized curriculum, in French or English, across our campuses and in partner universities worldwide, allowing them to develop truly expert skills, increase their employability and to decide their future as business leaders.
MASTER 1 YEAR
Fundamentals in Management, Professional Pre-orientation and a choice of courses across 4 campuses
After completing the Common Course in Fundamentals of Management, you will prepare your optional work experience year with a choice of Professional Pre-orientation courses. You will then move to a choice of 4 TBS campuses to take lessons in Management and an introduction to Human and Social Sciences.
Semester 1: Fundamentals in Management:
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Semester 1: Professional Pre-orientation:
- Supply Chain & Purchasing Management
- Management Control
- International Business
- Human Resources
Semester 2: Lessons in Management and introduction to Human and Social Sciences:
- Sustainable Development/CSR
- Industry and Technology
- Digital Transformation & Creativity
- International Business in the Ibero-Hispanic World
- Big Data and the Digital Society
- Doing Business in Africa and the Middle East
A vision on Human and Social Sciences (HSS)
Because a good manager must also understand their environment and rely on knowledge other than business and management, you will be able to follow HSS courses on a choice of TBS campuses, covering the following subjects: History, Geopolitics, Sociology and Ethnology, Political Sciences, etc.
Professional internship and international experience
You wish to consolidate your CV and refine your future M2 choices? You will have the choice of a year-long professional internship or a 6-month professional internship and 6 months in a partner university or another TBS campus.
Preparing for professional integration and success
With 400 hours of specialized courses combining in-depth academic contributions and training by top professionals, the aim of this final year is to assure that you are an expert and operational manager by the end of your program.
At the end of these 400 hours of targeted teaching, you will get, in addition to your Master's degree, an MSc in your specialty*.
You will have the choice between our campuses of Toulouse, Barcelona or London, and 52 specializations or double diplomas spread over 5 main areas of expertise.
*Master of Science (MSc) option is only available for students who have taken a Gap Year; all other students will take the Professional Options in the following themes: Finance, Audit and Accounting; Innovation, Technology and Industrial Management; Marketing, Communication and International Development; Management of Organizations and Human Resources; Vocational Professions.
The program will finish with a 6-month management internship.
Who can apply ?
Candidates who are holders (or who are likely to become holders) of a non-French university diploma with a minimum of 180 ECTS, attesting at least 120 ECTS carried out in a country other than France
*Admission is granted subject to the obtaining of:
- All residence permits and visas required by French authorities before the date set for the start of classes
- Presentation of the required diploma(s) before or on arrival for the beginning of classes.
Applicants must have achieved the following minimum test scores to qualify for admission:
- Admission Test Interview: TAGE MAGE* 250pts expected or GMAT (540 pts minimum)
- English Test: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 80 (IBT), TOEIC 720 (minimum)
- Interview: In French
- Admission Test Interview: GMAT (540 pts minimum) or GRE (equivalent)
- English Test: Not required
- Interview: In English
*TAGE MAGE sessions are organized by the school on the Toulouse campus.
MiM Tuition & Costs
Tuition Fees 2018-2019
The annual tuition fee for international students in the Master in Management program is 13,100€ per academic year.
An application fee of 100€ (non-reimbursable) is to be paid on submission of your application.
Toulouse Business School aims to form globally minded managers who are able to work effectively with colleagues and clients from around the world. The school itself is made up of a diverse population of students of over 70 nationalities, and it hosts many international visiting professors each year.
The Master’s in Management (MiM) program has a strong international focus, not only in its course content but also in regards to international experience through semesters abroad at one of a large choice of prestigious partner universities.
The program framework is flexible and allows students to choose the nature and timing of this experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 22, 2018