Within the Master in Management program, each student and each study path is unique. Thanks to a variety of both study tracks and experiences, you can personalise your own program and highlight the elements of your studies that you consider the most important for your project. Although all students are awarded the same qualification at the end of the programme, a qualification that provides recruiters with a guarantee of your abilities, each of you will have had unique experiences which will be reflected on your CVs and therefore differentiate you from the next candidate.
The Master in Management is open to students who have already studied for a minimum of 2 years since leaving High School (or international equivalent). The programme trains them for business careers and prepares them to become responsible managers who are aware of the impact of their decisions on their environment. This highly international programme offers several different possible tracks and students can tailor their program to reflect their personal and professional project. In line with the most demanding professional standards, this Master in Management programme will guarantee both your employability and career development.
The Master in Management is characterised by a series of pedagogical activities, professional experiences, and experiential and intellectual challenges.
The benefits of the program
A three-fold specialisation: the key to success
In harmony with your professional project, you can personalise your program through a three-fold specialisation:
- Geocultural Zone: to learn about and understand the intercultural differences in management.
- Industry-specific: to provide you with a comprehensive knowledge of the issues and perspectives of the different business sectors.
- Job-specific: to develop the necessary professional competencies demanded by today’s recruiters.
In Year 3, you have the option of further strengthening your chosen specialisation by opting for a double degree MiM/Specialised MBA.
- Year 1: acquiring the fundamentals and developing a global outlook
- Year 2: continuing to develop your professional project
- Gap year
- Year 3: Specialising, and further developing your competencies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 14, 2018