Integrate the Master in Management into 5 Grandes Ecoles in France
Join a school in France is a way to access the Master in Management program offered by 5 Grandes Ecoles de Management:
- AUDENCIA Business School
- emlyon business school
- ESCP Europe
- HEC Paris
- SKEMA Business School
The Master in Management of these schools has the particularity of:
- Preparing for the business of Management
- Perform in English
- Allow students to take paid internships in major companies (Airbus, Apple, Chanel, Coca-Cola, Google, IBM, LVMH, Pernod Ricard, SwissLife)
What are the eligibility requirements to apply?
To apply to the Master in Management program, you must meet the following criteria:
- hold a diploma obtained outside France which must be *:
- issued by a recognized foreign institution in the country
- obtained after 3 years of higher education outside France (Bachelor, Bachelor, Benke).
* The eligibility of candidates who do not meet this criterion is subject to the opinion of member schools of Join a school in France .
How to register?
- Start an online application
- Download your documents:
- School reports
- Diploma or certificate of schooling
- Written test ( Tagemage / Gmat / GRE)
- English test ( TOEIC / IELTS / TOEFL)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- ID photo
When you register, you will need to answer several motivational questions. Your answers to these questions will be analyzed by the schools, just like your documents. This will allow schools to evaluate your motivations and your professional project. Do not neglect your answers and take the time to provide as much information as possible. Know that you can answer questions later, and start downloading your documents at first. We encourage you to upload your documents as you go (do not wait until you have all the documents) so that you have a better follow-up of your file.
What are the registration dates?
Registrations for the year 2019/2020 are already open.
4 recruitment sessions are organized for September 2019. Registration for each of these sessions is done online only and must be completed no later than the following dates:
- Session 4: closing of entries on April 19, 2019 at midnight
Join us every Wednesday for an online conference, right on your screen. The Join a school in France presents you in detail the programs, answers your questions and gives you the opportunity to exchange live with the representatives of the 5 partner schools.
These presentations are available free of charge and a replay will be sent to registrants who were unable to attend the conference live.
Register by clicking on the date of your choice:
- March 20
- March 27
- April 10
- April 24
- May 29
Program taught in: