Strong national recognition quality assurance by the French Ministry of Education ISC Paris is part of the « Grandes Ecoles » system, which parallels the state university system and includes all the French business schools.
The quality of the curriculum in all Grandes Ecoles, public or private, is assured by the Ministry of National Education.ISC Paris is fully accredited by the French Ministry which gives its « visa de l’état » to all ISC diplomas.
The program lasts 2 or 3 years (according to your previous level of study) and you have the possibility of studying in French and/or English. You will benefit from the highest quality of academics that will allow you to acquire valued skills and qualifications to boost your career. There is one intake per year in September.
ISC Paris graduates receive a master's degree in accordance with the new European Bachelor - Master - Doctorate system.
ISC Paris programme emphasizes:
- a selective admission process
- the excellence of the teaching staff
- close links with the business community
- research activities
- European and international focus
Because of our strong commitment to international education, it is mandatory for all ISC students to get an international experience.
Features of our program include :
• 149 partner institutions in over 45 countries
• 20 specialisations
• AACSB and Conférence des Grandes Ecoles membership
• Mandatory international experience
• GMAT, TOEFL and TOEIC preparation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 12, 2018