Become an International Business Leader
The Master in management is a two-year program which mixes theoretical knowledge and practical experiences.
The Master offers students 13 specializations, in which, five of them are entirely taught in English. Students will develop their communication, leadership and teamwork skills through an interactive approach to group work, business case studies, internships, and hands-on experience.
Master Specializations Taught in English
- International Risk Management
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Business Administration
- Digital Law & Management
- Marketing & Digital Business
Master Specializations Taught in French
- Audit et Finance
- Finance et Marché
- Expertise et Contrôle
- Développer et Entreprendre
- Management Stratégique des Ressources Humaines
- Management et Streatégie d'Entreprise
- Marketing and Digital Business
- Management Éthique des Innovation
Open in November
Good To Know!
Admission for the 2 year Master is open to candidates holding a valid undergraduate degree.
You can enter the Master degree program for 2 years or the Integrated Master program for 5 years.
More information at www.esdes.fr
More information here.
Program taught in: