A world-class academic qualification
In today’s fast-changing business environment, there are increasing demands for business leaders who are international, digital, and effective. The Master in Management is designed to develop the skills needed to analyse complex strategic and operational management issues within a global context.
This two-year, full-time general management Master programme provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP Europe's own six European campuses to our more than 100 partners worldwide.
Practical experience is an essential asset
Master in Management graduates leave with a minimum of 40 weeks of professional experience. This ensures that you leave the programme with the invaluable intercultural practical experience top recruiters are looking for.
In addition to the study-internship structure, we also offer the possibility of following an apprenticeship study track, allowing for systematic structured periods at the School whilst also working in a firm for an extended learning experience.
- Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- Develop a strong foundation in all functional areas of business
- Develop advanced skills in critical analysis, communication, and innovation
- Create your career plan through specializations and in-company experience
- Ranked 5th worldwide by the Financial Times
- A two-year, full-time general management programme with specialisations
- An integrated intercultural programme curriculum:
- Taught across the 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- Exchange and double-degree offerings with 120 partner universities worldwide
- Five seminars, including Start@Europe, held at the European Parliament
- A springboard to a high-level professional career
- Excellent employment rates at 98% employed within 3 months of graduation
- At least two integrated internships/work placements
- The option of gap years and apprenticeships for workplace experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any field of study*
- English fluency (level B2 advanced)
- Internationally-minded students with proven academic excellence
What is considered a plus:
- Previous work experience
- Additional languages
- International experience
The fees for those entering the two-year programme in September 2019 are set at:
- €16,300 for EU citizens per year
- €20,700 for non-EU citizens per year
A supplement of €1,100 to €2,050 will be due for those students required to take the catch-up semester of prerequisite courses (students without the required previous management studies). Fees are subject to modification without notice.
ESCP Europe strives to attract the best students, regardless of their financial background. As such, the School offers a selection of financial need and merit-based scholarships. Around 400 are awarded each year, representing a total of €1,500,000.
Program taught in: