A world-class academic qualification
In today’s fast-changing business environment, there are increasing demands for business leaders who are international, digital, and effective. The Master in Management is designed to develop the skills needed to analyse complex strategic and operational management issues within a global context.
This two-year, full-time general management Master programme provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP Europe's own six European campuses to our more than 100 partners worldwide.
- Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- Develop a strong foundation in all functional areas of business
- Develop advanced skills in critical analysis, communication, and innovation
- Create your career plan through specialisations and in-company experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any field of study*
- English fluency (level B2 advanced)
- Internationally-minded students with proven academic excellence
What is considered a plus:
- Previous work experience
- Additional languages
- International experience
The fees for those entering the two-year programme in September 2019 are set at:
- €16,300 for EU citizens per year
- €20,700 for non-EU citizens per year
A supplement of €1,100 to €2,050 will be due for those students required to take the catch-up semester of prerequisite courses (students without the required previous management studies). Fees are subject to modification without notice.
ESCP Europe strives to attract the best students, regardless of their financial background. As such, the School offers a selection of financial need and merit-based scholarships. Around 400 are awarded each year, representing a total of €1,500,000.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2018