Placed 6th worldwide in the 2017 Financial Times Master in Management rankings, the ESCP Europe MIM is a life-changing option for any career-focused student searching for both a European Identity and a Global Perspective.
This two-year, full-time general management Master programme provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP Europe's own six European campuses to our 120 partners worldwide. Designed for students with Bachelor degrees (or equivalent) in any field of study (Master programme) or those without who have previously completed at least two years of university education (Pre-Master programme in preparation for the two-year MIM), it features more than 35 specialisations in Finance, International Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and many more.
The Master in Management programme consists of four semesters with a total of 120 ECTS credits. These semesters can be completed at our European campuses(Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw) or at one of our 120 partner universities worldwide.
The first year is focused on advanced learning within the different fields of intercultural management through core modules.
The second year is used to concentrate on one or two options and is also used for the writing of a Master thesis on a topic of the student’s choice. Further to this, students can choose from the rich catalogue of electives to further customise their learning experience and plan their professional career paths. Language courses are also a part of the Master in Management programme.
The MIM Programme Objectives
As a Master in Management student, you will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art techniques in management and the business world.
- Build and enhance your career plans through specialised course options and in-company experience.
- Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment through studying in up to four different countries and cultures.
- Broaden your horizon by studying alongside students from a vast range of backgrounds, such as business management, economics, engineering and social sciences.
- Get practical experience and create your own network through case studies, field projects and internships.
- Prepare to take on major responsibilities in tomorrow's economic environment by developing a European identity with a global perspective on today's economy.
The Master in Management is an expansive, world-class programme. Here are some key facts to help you learn a little more about what a qualification from ESCP Europe offers:
- A two-year, full-time intercultural general management programme
- An integrated intercultural programme curriculum taught across the six ESCP Europe campuses
- The opportunity to study in a minimum of two, and a maximum of four different countries
- 120 partner universities worldwide, more than 20 of which offer double-degree options
- One-year pre-master option for students without a Bachelor degree (having previously completed at least two years of university education) in preparation for the Master programme
- At least two integrated internships
- The option of gap years or apprenticeships
- Excellent employment rates, with 61% of the most recent graduating class employed before even completing their studies
- Supported by ESCP Europe's extensive Alumni Association network (49,000 members and counting) and close ties with the business world
The fees for those entering the two-year programme in September 2018 are set at:
- €15,800 for EU citizens per year
- €19,900 for non-EU citizens per year
A supplement of €1,080 to €1,980 will be due for those students required to take the catch-up semester of prerequisite courses (students without the required previous management studies).
Students entering via the Pre-Master year pay:
- €15,800 for the Pre-Master year
Invoices are sent on a yearly basis.
Fees are subject to modification without notice.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 9, 2018