WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This master is designed to prepare for management positions in private and public organisations. It develops students’ abilities to:
- integrate the theories and concepts of management for their effective and controlled application in a professional universe;
- situate organisations in their socio-economic and institutional context, in order to understand the interdependencies between organisation and environment and translate them into management decisions;
- integrate the realities of international competition into "socially responsible" management practices.
- Professional focus courses in the field of management with in-depth study of the distinctive disciplines of the manager: Management Control, Finance, Marketing, Strategy and Human Resources;
- A course on corporate social responsibility as well as a seminar on topical issues in economics and management;
- Majors: each made up of three courses. These option courses enable students to specialize in one or two fields of management, either in a particular discipline or in a multidisciplinary field: Marketing (EN-FR), Finance and Accounting (EN-FR), Innovation Management (EN), European Business (EN), E-Business (EN), Management Research (EN), Entrepreneurship (EN-FR), Human Resource Management (EN-FR)
- An optional international exchange (or elective courses at LSM
- An internship and a final master’s thesis.
OUR INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES:
This master offers:
-> Possibility to do an academic exchange in one of our 145 partner universities.
-> Access to 3 challenging international premium tracks, for high-profile students aiming at an international career:
1. CEMS-MIM: CEMS Master’s in International Management
- A top-ranked joint degree delivered by CEMS School Members.
- A postgraduate, pre-experience degree open to a selected group of students enrolled in a Master’s programme in one of the 30 leading universities in the CEMS Alliance.
- Offers double degree: Master from the LSM and the CEMS Master in International Management
- Experience studying abroad in one of the 30 CEMS School in Europe or outside Europe
- Access to a network of CEMS Corporate Partners (multinational and local companies): Annual Career Forum, Soft Skills Seminars, etc…
- Practice of 3 languages - one of which must be English.
2. International Business - IB
- 25 selected students the opportunity to act as intrapreneurs, undertaking concrete initiatives in an international context and transforming ideas into business success.
- One year abroad: 4-5 months of academic exchange in a partner university and a 6-month internship within an international SME, multinational or NGO outside Europe.
3. Double Degree – DD
- A fantastic opportunity to become an expert in specific management fields; to discover another teaching method; to immerse in another country and to bring language skills to a professional level.
- These programmes aim to prepare future business leaders to handle global development and acquire international management competencies, in a cross-cultural environment and to develop a global mindset.
- Graduate from two different renowned universities
- Double Degree partner institutions:
- Aalto University School of Business (Helsinki, Finland)
- Norwegian School of Economics (Bergen, Norway)
- Nova School of Business and Economics (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Universität zu Köln (Cologne, Germany)
- Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- KULeuven (Leuven, Belgium)
- Instituto Superior Técnico - Technical University of Lisbon (Portugal)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017