Do you have a master’s degree in a non-business-related field? Are you looking for a general management program that broadens your management knowledge & skills?
The Master in Management prepares you to develop a career in general management within any type of organization, both local and international.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You have a non-economic background.
- You are looking for a broadening on top of your specialized training: broadening to all knowledge concerning management and how a company is run by various departments.
- You have a real ambition to take a management position in time.
Upon successful completion of this master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Management’.
- Global Leadership Skills
- Organization Building Blocks
- People Building Blocks
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Digital Organization
- Consulting Bootcamp
- Innovation management (international study trip)
- In-company project
Master Project (in-company project)
During the consulting assignment, you will be put to work as a junior consultant for eight weeks to solve a current business case of a start-up, SME, or multinational. This consulting assignment is the icing on the cake of the Master in Management, seeing as the hands-on advising role builds a bridge to the practice.
The aim of this residential consulting bootcamp is to submerge the Master in Management students in a “consultancy” mindset for 4 days. It is centered on consulting and commercial management skills. This seminar also reinforces the (chance to a) subsequent influx of students into the labor market as (internal/external) consultants.
- A 4-year academic university degree
- A 3-year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3-year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4-year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, feel free to email your resume (CV) and transcripts to our admission team (email@example.com)
Proof of English proficiency for our English Master’s programs: IELTS (minimum of 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (minimum of 95)
Evaluated during face-to-face interviews.
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
About the School
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp (Belgium), offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study options in: Belgium ... Read More