Master in management
Would you like to get started in business but are you still feeling underprepared for a competitive labor market? Many corporations are on the lookout for young, promising professionals who master management skill besides their degree.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This practice-oriented management course makes professionals out of students, who can act solution focused and think in terms of specific business issues. In this master we focus on developing social skills and leadership capabilities, teamwork and personal development.
Thanks to our Career Management Service, you kick start your career. We guide student throughout the full year in drawing out their future careers by reaching them insights and practical skill needed to find job opportunities fit for them.
What can you expect?
Content level: building expertise
After attending this program
- You have acquired essential management knowledge, social skills and a professional attitude to build a successful career in business
- You will dispose of in-depth knowledge on the different management functions
- You possess the necessary competencies regarding entrepreneurship, people management, motivating co-workers, emotional intelligence, problem-solving and creative thinking
- You will dispose of social and communication skill to successfully function as an individual and in a team
- You can apply knowledge and skills to understand an organization’s strategic challenges and act accordingly.
- You have gained insight in your own strengths and weaknesses and you know how to balance them.
- You will have a professional attitude and an ethical approach of the challenges in your career and business life.
- You will be able to critically think about the role of business in society to play a more active role in the development of the enterprise and society in general.
Dublin descriptors en learning results Master in het Management
Starts: 28th of August 2017
Ends: 31st of August 2018
Includes: use of student facilities at Antwerp Management School, excursion costs and residential activities.
Excludes: costs of books and documentation.
Antwerp Management School
As an applicant it is required to have a masters’ degree. You can apply during the year you’re planning to graduate. The selection procedure will be completed under the condition of owning your degree before the start of the program.
The ‘Master in Management’ degree, an officially acknowledged degree by the Flemish Community, will be awarded after successfully completing finals. This course is accredited by the AACSB and NVAO.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2016