The Master in People Management in Organizations aims to train professionals to place people at the center of the organization.
Exercising leadership means having knowledge about specific areas: strategy, finance, business management and business situation analysis. Throughout this program the student develops the global perspective of the company, necessary for the area of people management to contribute effectively to reinforce corporate objectives.
- Prioritize the strategic role of the profession, moving from "human resource management" to "people management".
- Offer a global vision of the company and the criteria that guide decision making.
- Develop the awareness of creating and maintaining corporate social responsibility and ethical behavior in the management of people.
- Teach the anthropological, psychological and sociological foundations of the person that allow to understand and value human behavior in organizations.
Graduates in Business Administration and Economics who want to specialize in the area of human resources and acquire a solid anthropological foundation.
Graduates in Engineering, Sciences and other technical degrees who want to develop their competencies in the management and direction of people in organizations.
Graduates in Humanities, Philosophy and Letters, Law, Psychology ... who want to access the business world by acquiring specific knowledge of the management and direction of people in companies.
- Title: Master in Management of People in Organizations
- Area of Knowledge: Social Sciences
- Faculty: Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences
- Duration: 12 months
- ECTS credits: 90 ECTS
- Campus: Campus Madrid and one week at the IESE in Barcelona
- Language: Spanish and English
Official degrees, such as this one, have been verified by the Council of Universities and submitted to the monitoring and accreditation processes established by legislation. In these processes, the Title Report is evaluated and approved, which is the document in which all the relevant information of your planning is collected.
The quality guarantee of the degree is carried out through the Internal Quality Assurance System (SGIC). The processes that make up the IQAS allow monitoring of the degree to ensure continuous improvement in the degree, ensuring that students acquire the knowledge and skills provided in the title they have completed.
The Quality Assurance Committee of the Center is responsible for coordinating and monitoring each of the processes. It consists of one or two representatives of the Center's Board of Directors, a representative of the University's Quality and Accreditation Evaluation Commission, professors, students and teaching support staff. The CGC meets at least 3 times during the academic year.
The results of the different processes of each academic year are collected and analyzed in the Results Analysis Report (2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17) . This document is prepared after completing each course and it sets the proposals for improvement of the degree, as well as the period foreseen to carry them out and the people responsible for its implementation and monitoring.
The following values have been provided by the Integrated University Information System (SIIU), a platform developed by the General Secretariat of Universities.
Rate of Performance: Percentage ratio between the number of credits approved by students enrolled in an academic year and the total number of credits enrolled in said academic year
Success rate: Percentage ratio between the number of credits approved by students enrolled in a course and the total number of credits submitted for exam in said academic year
Assessment Rate: Percentage relationship between the number of credits submitted for examination by students in an academic year and the total number of credits enrolled in said academic year
- The permanence of the students in the official master's degrees of the University is limited to a period that includes the academic year or the academic courses provided in the Report of each master's degree necessary for the realization of those studies.
- However, once the term has expired, it may be extended in one more course for those students who have obtained the majority of the credits of the master's degree, and justify not having been able to devote the due dedication to the studies for sufficiently accredited reasons.
- The extension must be requested, within the last course of permanence, through an instance addressed to the Rectorate of the University, which will be resolved after a report from the Center's Board of Directors.
- When there are sufficient reasons and experience advises, the Centers may propose to the Rectorate its own specifications to these standards.
- Students with special educational needs or who are studying part-time, who can not abide by these provisions, must present their situation each year before formalizing enrollment, in order to adapt it to their possibilities of study dedication.
- For students enrolled in master's degrees not adapted to the European Higher Education Area or that are university-specific degrees, the permanence rules applicable to those studies will be applicable. "
Recognition and transfer of credits
According to the Regulation adapted to RD 861/2010 of 17.6.2011, there is a procedure to recognize credits and transfer them.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 1, 2018