The role of the Director of Logistics and Supply Chain is one of the main strategic axes of most companies.
The Master in Logistics and Supply Chain (LOCS) demonstrates the critical importance of an excellent management of the chain, from the supply until the consumer buys or consumes the product. It also covers the management of the product once it is deposited in establishments for marketing: negotiation and strategic selection of distributors, trade marketing, category management, visual merchandising.
The LOCS master takes into account the new online tools and markets, in order to make products with high added value available to the consumer.
The program also includes training and certification in the SAP ERP Procurement module, as part of the logistics process and the supply chain.
The master is structured contemplating three fundamental aspects:
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- KNOWLEDGE EXPERT: Develops the specific elements that affect tactical and strategic management for the optimization of the supply chain, through the analysis of the different functions.
- SAP Certification: Certification as a consultant for SAP ERP Procurement solutions
- • Comprehensive program: All activities and their interaction with the rest of the company areas are taken into account
- Methodology: Multisectorial and customer-oriented program, which includes attendance at seminars and other activities to promote group work and coexistence, both face-to-face and webinars.
- Real experiences: Make visits to companies of international relevance and analyze real cases and concepts seen in the classroom, in addition the program includes insured practices
- Cloister: formed by professors with professional and teaching experience
The Master in Logistics and Supply Chain SAP ERP is designed especially for professionals of companies specialized in logistics. Students who intend to acquire the vision, knowledge and skills necessary to direct strategic activities related to logistics processes within the industrial sector, services or large consumption.
The Master in Logistics and Supply Chain SAP ERP is designed especially for professionals of companies specialized in logistics. Students who intend to acquire the vision, knowledge and skills necessary to direct strategic activities related to logistics processes within the industrial sector, services or large consumption:
- Logistics managers
- Supply and production chains (Supply Chain).
- Responsible for transport and distribution.
- Trade Marketing
The professionals who teach the Master in Logistics and Supply Chain SAP ERP analyze the various trends in the future and show the best practices to integrate the management of customer relationships into logistics and commercial distribution.
We want to encourage the exchange of ideas and interaction between students and teachers.
Each module of the SAP ERP Master Program in Logistics Management and Supply Chain is composed of several sessions that include thematic expositions by the faculty and that are complemented by exercises and real cases of a specific topic.
To obtain the degree, students must submit a final Master project in groups of 4 or 5 people that will be constituted by the director of the Master and its advisors, considering the knowledge, experiences and professional profile of each student.
Throughout the Master in Logistics and Supply Chain SAP ERP several sessions are planned where evaluations of the progress of each group will be made, as well as tutorials to coordinate the projects.
As a complement to the planned sessions, the program will have:
- Monographic sessions: unique and specific issues of logistics and commercial distribution.
- Visits to companies: analysis of real cases and concepts seen in the classroom
- Extension activities: seminars and other activities to promote group work and coexistence. Some will be face-to-face and others will be online.
Twelve specialized modules in each of the key areas of logistics management and commercial distribution. The Master in Logistics and Supply Chain SAP ERP also has extension activities for resource management, as well as support seminars to complete training in this field.
- Module 1: Company and Logistics: position of logistics in the company and in the value chain, integral logistics, types of companies, differential aspects.
- Business structure in the logistics sector.
- Typology and size of companies in the sector.
- Conditions of access to the creation of companies.
- Value chain.
- Employers of the sector and self-employed.
- Commercial Rdes: supply and incentives.
- Internal and external logistics.
- Differential aspects.
- Quality and environmental strategies.
- Reverse logistics
- Logistics of the cold and perishable.
- Dangerous goods
- The problem of the last mile.
- Promotional logistics and marketing.
- Module 2: Logistics and Strategy: Analysis of the supply chain, management functions and importance of the scorecard. Logistics of products and services.
- External logistics: Supply Chain Management.
- Strategy and organization
- Strategic direction
- Logistics management functions.
- Scorecard and Balance Scorecard.
- The phenomenon of globalization: markets and operations.
- Product logistics and service logistics.
- Module 3: Logistics as an economic factor in the company: Analysis of logistics companies in economic environments. Planification and control. Internal and external logistics costs. Importance of investments.
- Balance and income statement.
- Budget: planning and control.
- Audit of accounts and internal control.
- Analysis of costs based on activity.
- Direct profitability of the client.
- Module 4: Logistic processes: Reengineering of processes, products and services. Importance and management models of after-sales service, Six-Sigma quality and key indicators (Key Performance Indicators).
- Organization and management by processes.
- Logistic processes: procurement, production, distribution.
- • Time and method measurement, MTM.
- Quality, quality costs and tools.
- After-sales service
- Key Performance Indicators.
- Reliability and traceability
- Module 5: Logistics and customers: Role of logistics within business marketing. Functions within the Marketing plan. Relevance for sales planning.
- Demand and forecast analysis.
- Logistics, marketing and commercial management.
- Forecast and sales planning.
- Collaborative planning forecasting
- Management of the relationship with customers.
- Datawarehouse and Data Mining.
- Customer service.
- Marketing and logistics plan.
- Module 6: Procurement and procurement: Importance of purchases as a benefit. Keys for negotiating with suppliers. Concept of vertical integration, Elements of retail purchasing centers and logistics platforms.
- Manufacture or buy.
- Selection, evaluation and homologation of suppliers.
- Negotiation with suppliers.
- Vertical and horizontal integration.
- Continuous procurement, CRP.
- Central purchasing in retail.
- Logistic platforms
- Economic orders
- Module 7: Operations: Administration of information systems and new technologies (ERP, EDI, MRP). Lean Manufacturing and outsourcing strategies and organization of operations.
- Production organization and internal and external logistics.
- Production programs.
- Capacity planning
- Programming tasks.
- The production system of Toyota.
- Just in Time, JIT.
- Lean Thinking Production Tools.
- Investigation and development.
- Production and processes: materials management.
- Value analysis.
- Administration of information systems and new technologies.
- Enterprise Resources Program, ERP.
- Electronic Data Interchange, EDI.
- Manufacturing Resources Planning, MRP.
- Outsourcing Outsourcing strategy.
- Logistics operators: selection, subcontracting process, control and monitoring.
- Module 8: Inventory management and Warehouses: Revision models, exception orders and distributed inventories (DRP). Global management of warehouses and provisioning.
- Economic lot of order. Point of order.
- Review models. Incidents Returns
- Exception orders. Coverage. Rotation.
- Inventory Management, IM
- Design; loading and storage unit.
- Layout; picking and preparation of orders.
- Distributed inventories, DRP.
- Warehouse automation, AS / AR.
- Radio frequency identification, RFID.
- Electronic product code, EPC.
- Efficient Consumer Response, ECR.
- Better practices.
- Efficient replenishment.
Module 9: Commercial distribution. Trade marketing
- The new channels.
- Consumer segmentation.
- Presale, after sales, loyalty.
- Customer engagement
- Alliances manufacturers-distributors.
- Trade Accounts: Dashboard, KPIs, Balance scorecards.
Module 10: Multichannel distribution.
- Development strategies.
- New channels and New products.
- Sale and negotiation
- Key Account Management.
- Data Warehouse and Data Mining.
- ECR and Category Management.
Module 11: Online channel.
- Communication: SEO, SEM
- E-commerce strategy for brands.
- E-commerce strategy for distribution.
- Technology at the Point of Sale.
Module 12: Personnel
- Project management.
- Talent and leadership leadership.
- Presentation and communication techniques.
- Conflict resolution.
Module 13: Implementation of SAP ERP functions. PROCUREMENT I.
- Materials of stocks, consumables and services.
- Master data of material management.
- Documents and purchasing functions.
- Purchase planning.
Module 14: Implementation of SAP ERP functions. PROCUREMENT II.
- Receipts of products, problems of goods and accounting of transfers.
- Special forms of inventory management.
- Customization of the levels of the organization.
- Integrated case study with specific business processes.
Module 15: Final Project.
ACCREDITATION SAP ERP CERTIFICADO PROCUREMENT/>
SAP ERP software is a leader in the market. It is one of the most powerful tools to optimize different aspects such as sales systems, finance, banking, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory and customer relations. A program that supports both the largest organizations in the world, as well as small and medium-sized companies in 25 different industries. Certification as a consultant for SAP ERP Procurement solutions is achieved through an exam at the end of your master's degree.