This program provides students with a solid theoretical foundation in management science and innovation management to develop an understanding of innovation and entrepreneurial dynamics. The courses are taught in English by French and Vietnamese lecturers. During the program, students have opportunities to be consulted by experts who work for and promote Innovation centers such as Technopark, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, career associations, banks, and risk investment associations.
Keywords: professional one/practicing innovation management with projects/exploring Hanoi innovation/co-conception, a collaboration between students, professors and professionals/creativity for challenging different kinds of values: from sharing economy, social and environmental impact into economic world.
Location: Foreign Trade University, Hanoi campus, VIETNAM
Language of Instruction: English
Program: Program of Université de Nantes, France
Duration: 1 year (Compulsory internship: 4-6 months)
Organization: 22 weeks of 18 hours each, from 6 pm to 9 pm, Monday to Friday with an exam on Saturday. Usually, the courses take place from September to April. Internship of 4 months at least
- Join project management teams/activities in state-owned or private companies;
- Work as an expert in setting up and deploying projects;
- Work for entrepreneur networks, local centers for enhancing innovation ideas, or quality ensuring centers at universities;
- Create one's own business.
- Applicants must have a 4-year Bachelor Degree or Master 1 Degree with 3-year Bachelor Degree
- English requirement: TOEIC: 600, TOEFL BPT500, TOEFL iBT 61, IELTS 5.5
Program taught in: