Master in Management in International Marketing
- Period of studies: 2 years
- ECTS credits: 120
- Language: English
The Master’s program "International Marketing" was introduced at the Economic Faculty in 2008. After establishing the Chair of Marketing in 2009 the Program was significantly refined and updated: its practical value was increased, the possibility of international education in the partner universities was added. Successful graduation leads to a state diploma awarding master's degree.
The main purpose of the master's program is to train highly skilled, senior staff of companies in the field of marketing and staff.
Within the program students will study under the supervision in accordance with their individual educational plan and will get knowledge of actual topics in the international marketing. They will explore the main causes of the most pressing problems, will acquire quantitative analytical
techniques, methods of strategic market and investment planning, as well as will learn international legal, social and other issues, arising in the process of economic management.
Competitive advantages of the program
- Cooperation with international and leading Russian FMCG companies;
- Internships at the universities in Europe;
- Leading professors of People's Friendship University, Moscow State University, Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), State University of Management;
- Participation in research and consulting projects;
Interaction with international FMCG companies is realized at all stages of education:
- During training plan formation (based on the qualification requirements for specialists in marketing and sales);
- Master-classes (professional modules, 5-7 practitioners);
- Internship and employment.
- have the systemic view on international management technologies;
- analyze the challenges in international and global business,
- determine the main implications of doing businesses on emerging markets;
- feel the peculiarities of the cultural dimension in different states and regions;
- understand the financial aspects of international marketing and the requirements for international distribution management and channel strategy;
- acquire the skills of independent analysis and its application to specific practical tasks: diagnostics and monitoring of the international companies activities; preparation and implementation of international marketing strategies and plans; forming management styles to different international economies and cultures; evaluation of different scenarios of marketing decisions and forecasting the impacts of their implementation; development of international sales and marketing communications strategies.
Potential Companies – employers of graduates: Adidas Group (Department of brand marketing, product-marketing department), British American Tobacco Russia (CJSC "International Services Marketing tobacco "), Coca-Cola Hellenic (Marketing Department, Sales Department), Danone (Marketing Department, Sales Department), Johnson & Johnson (Consumer Division), JTI (Marketing Department, Sales Department), Sprandi (Marketing Department), L'Oreal (Marketing Department, Department of Commerce), PepsiCo International Russia (Marketing Department, Sales Department), Procter & Gamble (Marketing Department, Marketing Research), Unilever (Marketing Department, Sales Department), Campbell's (Marketing Department), Colgate-Palmolive (Marketing Department) and many others .
- Bachelor or a specialist degree
- English Language level – at least IELTS - 6, 0 TOEFL iBT – 79
- Successful passing of entrance examinations;
- Basic knowledge of Russian is welcomed.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2017