The Master in Management and Team Management is focused on all those professionals who aspire to lead and lead a group of people and extract the maximum performance from their work activities.
During the course of the studies, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to work and promote professional and personal development, management, manage leadership or use appropriate negotiation techniques.
You will develop the fundamental concepts of the work teams: definition, importance, creation of the teams, classification, underlying roles, advantages and disadvantages, phases of evolution, leadership, motivation, communication, delegation and direction of meetings through Coaching techniques and NLP
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The curriculum of the Master in Equipment Management and Management aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Lead groups of people in an organization and extract maximum performance from their work activities.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to work and promote professional and personal development, management, manage leadership or use appropriate negotiation techniques.
- Manage a work team and extract the most from each of its members.
- Learn the most advanced coaching and NLP techniques to apply to the work environment.
- Direct the change of management method of professional teams according to the new needs of society.
- Know the success stories of several organizations and apply them to other sectors in order to achieve the maximum possible results.
- Create the culture of excellence in the role of leader, so that it fosters the growth of the people to whom it directs and improves the management of them and their teams.
- Increase the efficiency and productivity of work teams through motivation and empowerment.
The Master in Equipment Management and Management prepares you to lead any work team as Project Director, Operations Director, Campaign Director or director of any department or establishment.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Management and Team Management
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Equipment Management and Management consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Financial Management
- Block 3. Labor Advisory in HR
- Block 4. Marketing
- Block 5. Ecommerce
- Block 6. Human Resources Management
- Block 7. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 8. Negotiation Techniques
- Block 9. Coaching
- Block 10. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 11. Corporate Social Responsibility
- Block 12. Supply Chain Management
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Equipment Management and Management is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More