- Economic Theory
- Foreign language (English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish)
This is the list of documents you should submit to apply:
- Filled in application form (in .pdf) with a color photo (size: 3 x 4 cm) attached.
- Copies of education certificates accompanied by an academic transcript with a list of courses taken and grades (points) obtained. If the foreign national who applies for enrolment to programs offered by higher education institutions does not have an education certificate proving the fact of education and/or training due to the teaching process design specifics, the foreign national should submit a document containing information about the results of the latest tests passed issued by an educational establishment where the person was trained on the territory of the country of origin.
- A copy of a medical certificate (form 086u) issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin that proves that there are no counter-indications to training on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an HIV/AIDS certificate issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin.
- Copies of the passport pages that will be shown to border officials when entering the territory of the Russian Federation. The passport expiry date should not be later than 18 months of the date of the issue of the student visa. The information needed to issue an invitation should be easily legible.
About the School
The Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation" is one of the oldest Russian higher education institutions wh ... Read More