Obtain a complete, clear and precise vision of the role of Human Resources in organizations.
Know the different areas of action.
Provide the basis to effectively manage a Human Resources department by using appropriate tools and provide the necessary tools to enable the professional development of the assistants.
These general objectives are broken down into the following specific objectives:
- Establish in a practical way the proper functions of the Human Resources management, knowing the different areas as well as the specific management models for each of them.
- Develop skills and attitudes necessary for the role of human resources is a reference element, both in the organization and for the people of it.
- Know the different techniques used in daily work.
- Solve in a practical way any specific problem that arises in the different sessions.
- Train participants in key competences for the management of Human Resources.
- Understand and analyze the behavior of people in organizations.
- Acquire skills and knowledge in communication and introduction to the practice of coaching.
- Know and apply current regulations on labor and preventive matters.
- Planning of human resources and organization of the HR department
- Development of managerial skills.
- Remuneration policies.
- Recruitment and staff selection.
- Design and evaluation of the training plan.
- Performance evaluation and management by competence.
- Control of the management of human resources.
- Integrated personnel management
- Organizational behavior.
- Staff Administration.
- Organizational development in HR
- Comprehensive plans of human resources.
- Business ethics in business.
- Human resources 2.0.
The Chamber of Commerce of Seville will offer guaranteed places for internships in companies. The non-labor practices are voluntary, unpaid and with a duration of 4 months.
At the beginning of the Academic Program the student can request the realization of Non-Labor Practices (not compulsory), which improves their employability, through the different advantages they bring to the students:
- The practices will be added to your CV as a relevant activity during your training course.
- They will give you the confidence to face any job interview: a confidence based on real work experience.
- They will have a differential advantage compared to other candidates when looking for a job.
The internships last for four months, are held during the academic year and require an exclusive dedication of between 25 and 30 hours per week, being perfectly compatible with the class schedule of the Master. The internships are not obligatory to obtain the Master Degree.
Participants and Scholarships
Postgraduates who want to develop and grow in their professional skills in the Human Resources Department.
Students of the last courses of careers that want to develop and grow in their professional competences in the Human Resources Department.
Students who have previously completed the EMID Human Resources Management Program.
Responsible for organic units, as the main users of the personnel services.
Executives and technicians who need a complete, clear and precise vision of the function of Human Resources.
People who perform, or prepare to perform, human resources management responsibilities in organizations.
Postgraduate and unemployed for master programs:
Scholarships of 30% up to 50% discount of the total amount of tuition.
Scholarships from 10% to 100% discount of the registration fee.
Scholarships of 30% discount of the registration fee.
Junior employment scholarships:
They offer the student the possibility of taking a Master at cost 0 and at the same time, to the company, they give him the opportunity to have a professional granted for 12 months.
International troyes scholarships:
An academic and work experience is very convenient to finish training the current professionals in an increasingly global and demanding business market. In this context, the Master's students of the Chamber of Commerce of Seville will be able to study and carry out internships abroad thanks to the collaboration agreement signed with the Groupe Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Troyes in Champagne, by which the students of both institutions have the possibility of obtaining double degrees in both institutions, attending both programs.
This course can be rewarded according to the Continuing Education system through the monthly Social Security contribution bulletins. All procedures must be done at least 7 days before the start of the course. See conditions.
The Chamber of Commerce of Seville will manage the existing aid free of charge.
The Chamber of Commerce of Seville is committed to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit and the development of entrepreneurship, rewarding three Master's projects, with a check of services valued at 6000 euros, including staying for 6 months in the Business Incubator of the Chamber of Sevilla.
Possibility of financing:
Check conditions according to each case.
(Consult the regulatory base for scholarships and grants)
Program taught in: