The 2nd cycle of studies in Management and Aeronautical Maintenance Technologies of Atlântica is a course that aims to respond to the needs of the current job market and aims to train professionals with advanced skills and knowledge in aeronautics, or related areas, essential to the exercise of Engineering activities in a growing industry in Portugal.
It aims to train postgraduate professionals who demonstrate technical and professional leadership skills and the adaptability needed in an ever-changing society.
The cycle of studies also seeks to attract students from other training courses in other higher education institutions and professionals in the fields of Mechanical, Electrotechnical, Civil Engineering, etc. who want to specialize and progress in their career. It must also ensure the skills that allow the Masters to pursue complementary training (3rd cycle) and is integrated into the global strategy of Atlântica and the industrial partner Carbures in Portugal.
The cycle of studies leading to the degree of Master in Management and Aeronautical Maintenance Technologies aims to provide the student with:
- the advanced skills and knowledge in Aeronautical Maintenance, or related areas, that give them the ability to carry out their tasks in multidisciplinary projects;
- a thorough knowledge of the materials used in EA, in particular light metal alloys and composite materials;
- adequate training for project management and product development;
- teamwork skills, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as management concepts that facilitate the realization of investments of a technological nature;
- a strong practical component and connection with industry, substantiated with an indispensable theoretical component.
This Master's degree includes internships at CarburesGoup and FIDAMC / Airbus.
They can apply for admission to the 2nd cycle of studies leading to the master's degree:
- holders of a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent;
- the holders of a foreign higher academic degree, which is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree of licenciado by the Scientific Council of the Master;
- holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting to the capacity of the Master's Scientific Council to carry out this cycle of studies.