- Emphasis on International and Sustainable Business
- Theory and practise-oriented courses
The Master in Management Science aims to equip students with the theoretical foundations of management needed to tackle and analyze management situations in a critical manner, and the learning opportunities required to be able to apply and adapt the different business methods and practical skills acquired during the programme.
The international and sustainability dimensions of business are core pillars of the programme, which is reflected in the core courses and the four minor specializations in International strategic management ; Corporate social responsibility ; Marketing ; Entrepreneurship.
Students are encouraged to complete an internship during the summer break. Through the "business field projects", this Master provides the students with relevant/valuable work experience. This training is completed a seminar in project management and the writing of a master thesis.
Fact Sheet :
- 100% English programme
- Compulsory exchange programme
- Optional credited internship (25 ECTS)
- Optional double degree : master in Management Science, Beihang University
- Compulsory in-company consulting assignment (field project)
- TOEFL > 95
- GMAT > 650
- ECTS grade of B
- Strong economic and management background
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 22, 2016