The Master in Management program prepares students for a variety of career paths across different industries. Students will be able to work in a wide range of functional areas, such as project management, finance, marketing, operations and many more.
The Master in Management program is open to students who hold an undergraduate degree from all different backgrounds. We welcome students with non-business bachelor degrees to apply and complement their education.
The uniqueness of the program is delivering knowledge in the area of management in a practical way, boosting the employability of students.
Free-Photos / Pixabay
The Master in Management program is a 2-year fulltime program, consisting of 15 core courses and 11 electives. For students without a background in business or economics, or for those who simply want to update their skills, a ‘business boot camp’ will also be completed.
Because of the Master in Management Program’s focus on career readiness, a module on career development and a final internship* complement the program, adding to graduates’ competitiveness in the labor market. Career and soft skills workshops are integrated into your two- year journey.
* Students may complete a master thesis instead of an internship.
The Master in Management is designed for young graduates from different backgrounds who want to gain an advanced understanding of business in order to be desirable job candidates in the corporate world, government institutions, NGO’s and consulting.
Candidates should demonstrate a strong capacity to operate in a fast-changing international context.
The Master in Management Admissions Team is looking for self-driven young university graduates with strong academic records and work ethics.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent: An undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree or equivalent) from a recognized college or university with a minimum of 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, business, economics, arts, etc.). Applicants with degrees in all disciplines are welcome.
- Fluency in English: If you are not a native English speaker, please provide a proof of English proficiency: Transcript of your TOEFL Score (Minimum Requirement: Paper Based: 550, Internet Based: 85) or IELTS Score (Minimum Requirement: 7.0) If you are a native English speaker, or you have received a university degree exclusively taught in English, you do not need to submit proof of English proficiency.
- Work Experience - Not required but valued: Previous work experience is not required but any relevant experience (internship, venture, volunteering, etc.) is an added value to your application.
Tuition and Financing
The Master in Management program tuition fee is EUR 9,000 per year. The combined total for the two-year program is EUR 18,000. Tuition fees do not cover the cost of textbooks.
For Non-EU Citizens who need a Visa to study in Luxembourg, the total amount of tuition should be paid before the start of the program.
- Financing: Students can use a loan to finance the tuition fees of the Master in Management program. Please note the Luxembourgish governmental institution CEDIES can also grant loans at low-interest rates. From CEDIES: ‘’Centre de Documentation & Information sur l’Enseignement Supérieur’’ can grant basic and social criteria scholarships for students in higher or university education. We advise candidates to visit their website (cedies.public.lu) for more information about the available scholarships.
- Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available from Luxembourg School of Business. Merit-Based Scholarship: the criteria for the Merit-Based Scholarship include excellent academic track record, the strength of the application and social criteria. The Scholarship can cover up to 50% of the tuition fees
About the School
The mission of the School is to provide an inspiring and multicultural learning environment for business leaders from international companies operating in Luxembourg as well as across Europe and the w ... Read More