- Level of qualification: 7 ISCED Level
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of study credits: 120 ECTS, 4 semesters
- Earliest Start Date: October 2020
- Languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French
- Tuition Fee:
- EU students: 1000 EUR/per year
- Romanian students: 500 EUR/per year
- Non-EU students: 2000 EUR/per year
When every company has a website and a 360-degree communications plan, every company is a media company. At the Free International University of Moldova, students in Management Media, Marketing Online, and Business Communication master program practice the application of innovative digital solutions to strategic communications problems in both traditional and new media businesses. This master program is oriented towards a complex training of specialists in the general field of study 032 Journalism and Information. Students will be immersed in holistic studies of the overall media environment and management strategies with a view to applying the knowledge and skills in media operations. It offers a real possibility for graduates of social and humanities faculties to take a safe step towards adequate professional training, to acquire or to get more knowledge and skills necessary for a future career in the multidimensional sphere of journalism, media processes and social communication.
The program aims to develop professionals’ conceptual and analytical skills in applying state-of-art media and management research knowledge; to discipline media professionals with leadership and management acumen; to cultivate media professionals to become executive leaders in the media industry, and to lay a foundation for those interested in further advanced studies in media or management.
The persons who choose this master's program have the opportunity to select from a wide range of professions and assert themselves as journalists, specialists in promotional strategies and public relations, image creators (image-makers), image experts/consultants, media analysts in market research, digital marketing manager, newscaster, or speaker (DJ, broadcaster), photojournalist or cameraman, impresario, mediator, negotiator, managers of media institutions, project managers, managers of PR and advertising agencies, creators of advertising / offline advertising and online, press officer of a public or private institution, etc.
©Free International University of Moldova
Apart from the internationally-oriented curriculum, students will get the chance to experience foreign cultures and perspectives through exchange programs with more than 100 partner universities worldwide. Significant international opportunities are also offered by working groups formed of international students, lectures given by international PR experts, international visiting professors, as well as by international summer schools and study tours.
- Media Culture: Communication Theory and Practice
- Mass-media Economy
- Media Management: theoretical and pragmatic approaches
- Methodology and Ethics of Research in Media Communication
- Marketing in Traditional Media and Online Marketing
- Management of Audiovisual Production Process
- Communication and Negotiation in Business
- Media Projects Management
- Current Research Issues in the Media Communication
- Written and Oral Communication Techniques in Business
- Hypertext/hypermedia in the Digital Era
- Draft of materials for new media
- Interactive Media: Web Productions
- Offline Multimedia Production
- TV Documentary: from Scenario till Movie
- Market Research on Launching of New Digital Products
- Online Brand and Offline Brand
- Event Management
- Business Presentations Art
- Promotional Strategies in Business
- Research and Master Degree Thesis Elaboration
©Free International University of Moldova
|“I am pleased to collaborate with the Department of International Relations, Political Sciences and Journalism. I appreciate the opportunity of being invited at ULIM to share my experience with its brilliant students”.
(Timothy P. O’Connor, Communications and Press Officer, Embassy of the United States of America to Moldova)
About the School
Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) was founded in 1992 by Government Decision and is accredited by the National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation of the Republic of Moldov ... Read More