- to develop a contemporary vision of marketing and strategy, taking into account the IT revolution.
- to create adapted strategies by anticipating and understanding the complex international environment in which companies operate.
This program is intended for:
- students who want to transform new trends into business opportunities;
- students who appreciate the analysis of figures to support decision-making processes.
The “Marketing and Strategic Intelligence” module is taught entirely in English.
Skills gained on completion of the specialization
Students will be capable of:
- collecting, analyzing and summarizing data to assist the decision-making process;
- creating and maintaining a competitive advantage;
- anticipating and transforming new trends into business opportunities;
- developing e-marketing and e-business strategies;
- identifying, communicating with and influencing the main players;
- working out global strategies for products and services.
Diploma and specific outcomes
On completion of this specialization, students are awarded the diploma of “Master in Management Science, Specializing in Marketing”.
Career opportunities as
- expert in strategic intelligence;
- expert in information management and protection;
- research officer (forecasting organizations and research offices).
in the following fields:
- commercial posts,
- posts linked to monitoring activities (technology, market, and competition).
About the School
HEC Liège Management School – University of Liege (HEC Liège) is an EQUIS & AACSB accredited Management School that successfully combines the warmth of Liege's cultural life, the charm of a leafy ... Read More