The Master in Management (Grande École Degree) program trains tomorrow's professionals to be able to perform across the boundaries between management and other disciplines. Students receive a thorough grounding in management disciplines. This gives them the confidence to confront, after many experiences both in the classroom and off-campus, a wide range of challenging and unique situations to which they will be asked to provide innovative solutions.
Degree awarded: ICN Master in Management Degree – Degree approved by the French Government.
Ministry of Higher Education Visa of Approval: ICN Business School is hereby authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research to award the Degree of Master to successful graduates of its 2 years program ICN Master in Management.
Why join the program?
- Build your customized program depending on your professional project: choose your specialization among 15 study Routes and more than 20 Artem Workshops.
- Choose, from among the ICN's 130 partners in 50 countries, the foreign university which you think will contribute most to your training program (optional).
- Learn to overcome yourself and to manage your future career thanks to the Management Seminars included in the program.
1st year (Master program or IPM):
- Common Core Course:
Data analysis; Business environment; Intercultural communication; Professional skills; Cost accounting; Organizational behavior; Management control; Investment and financing decisions; IS management; Strategic marketing; Project management; Strategic analysis; Organizational design; Industrial and services marketing; Intercultural management; Risk and company valuation
Arts and Entertainment Industry Management; Audit; Banking, Funds, and Markets; Communication and Digital Marketing; Management Control; Product/Service Design Innovation; Distribution, E-Commerce, and Key Account Management; Corporate Finance; International Brand Management; International Business Development; Management of Innovation; Talent Management in Organizations; Banking and Insurance; Luxury and Design Management
- Artem Courses: choose your Artem Workshop among over 20 Workshops
- “Team Spirit” Seminar
- Internship: 3 months in a company
2nd year (Master program only):
- Common Core Course: Governance, ethics, and CSR; Managing early growth and performance; Leadership; Strategy Management; Risk Management
- Option 1: Continuation of the Specialization chosen during the 1st year program
- Option 2: Choice of an ICN or an International Double Degree
- Artem Courses: Common Artem Courses + Artem Innovation Challenge (competition with Students from Artem Alliance)
- “Developing your career” Seminar
- Internship: 6 months in a company in France or abroad
Admission for international students:
Students holding a Bachelor degree or a recognized foreign 3-year degree:
- Admission on to 1st year for 2 years of study (Master in Management program) ;
- Admission on to 1st year for 1 year of study (IPM certificate).
Selection will be made on the basis of the completed application submitted (an oral interview can be organized). The application should contain: certified academic transcripts from all universities attended, a curriculum vitae, a covering letter, and attestations of languages.
Copy of the Certificate(s) of language(s) indicating level achieved [for non-native speakers of the language(s) required]:
- English language: TOEFL (79-80 IBT), TOEIC (750-800), GMAT (550), IELTS (6,5), Certificate of Cambridge (level C).
- French language: DALF or DELF (level B2).
The admissions jury will meet in June.
- Length of studies: 2 years of studies.
- Campuses location and languages of study: Nuremberg (Germany) or Nancy (France)
- Campus and language are assigned depending on the choice of specialization
- Information: some options or modules of the program depend on the chosen Campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 25, 2018