A personalized course
“The MIM is a two-year program (Master 1 & Master 2) and designed around three key components of KEDGE’s new strategy: entrepreneurship, tech management, and the common good.
Thanks to massive investments to favor experimentation, development of critical thought and tech management, we aim to foster acculturation to technology and entrepreneurship for 100% of our students. Our objective is to put the emphasis on our ability to train managers that are committed to the common good and that are perfectly conscious of the various major social issues at stake.”
PASCAL KRUPKA, Director of the Master in Management (MIM) Program
Designed in the spirit of Anglo-Saxon universities, this campus boasts 35,000 m2 of work, sports and relaxation areas.
It is situated in the Talence university campus, 20 minutes away from the city center of Bordeaux by tram. As the most highly rated French city in terms of quality of life (Harris Interactive 2017), and one which has seen the biggest growth in the number of executives in the last 10 years, Bordeaux enjoys an ideal geographical situation: 2h from Paris, 2h30 from Spain and 40 minutes from the Atlantic coast.
A leader in four areas of expertise: Purchasing, Supply Chain, Wines and Spirits and Creative Industries.
Located at the heart of the national park of the Calanques, the Luminy campus is a unique example of the integration of modern architecture within a natural environment. From September 2020, it will become a leading eco-friendly campus thanks to an ambitious extension and renovation project.
The campus is situated 20 minutes from the city center and a few kilometers from Cassis. Marseille is ideally situated: 3h15 from Paris, 3h30 from Barcelona, 2h30 from Italy and 2h from the Southern Alps. Marseille is also the first French tech city after Paris.
A leader in five areas of expertise: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Marketing, Finance, Health, and CSR.
Why choose this program?
A personalized, experiential and multimodal pedagogy
- Personalized: Each student builds their own path according to their interests, personal tastes, and objectives. Throughout the program, they will benefit from personalized support and individual coaching.
- Experiential: KEDGE’s MIM is a model of learning through projects and activities. Real experiences enhanced by virtual experimentation help students improve their capacity for innovation and creativity.
- Multimodal: The teaching alternates between individual and collective classes, using a mix of traditional and modular material and formats to enhance the student’s learning environment.
A minimum of 6 month-internship
Internships in France or abroad.
12 to 36 months of international experience
- 2 compulsory international experience:
- Partner universities or professional experience (job, internship, etc.)
- 1 to 4 semesters in China
10 MSc doable as double degrees
During the 2nd year of the Master, you can choose between 10 MSc
- KEDGE Business School is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles“ network. Rigorous audits are conducted by independent bodies in order to certify the quality of the education you will receive. This continuous improvement process reflects the high quality of the KEDGE Business School network and the strong relevance of its development programs.
- KEDGE Business School is also certified by three major international accreditation bodies specialized in business management education: EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA.
We recognize that taking on a degree requires motivation as well as personal and financial commitment. To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the school offers a range of scholarships to ambitious and talented international students.
Who can apply for a Scholarship?
Only non-French students applying to our International BBA, our Specialised MSc and to our Master in Management Grande Ecole Programs are eligible for those scholarships. Exchange students are not eligible for these scholarships.
Early Bird Scholarship
Applications received during the Early Bird Discount period will automatically be granted a 10% discount on the tuition fees. To be eligible, students must submit all of the required documents for their application until 28th February 2019 on join.kedge.edu.
While Early-bird discounts can be cumulated with merit-based scholarships.
Academically gifted students can apply for merit-based scholarships: the Achievement Scholarship or the Academic Excellence Scholarship. To support their applications, the candidates to Merit Scholarships need to provide a motivation statement and the proof of their academic achievements.
Both Merit Scholarships are dedicated to exceptionally talented students. Your application will be assessed on two criteria: the grade obtained during your interview with our academic team and the interview and the academic record (GPA, GMAT, GRE, etc.).
To support their applications, students are expected to provide a motivation statement and any proof of academic excellence or extra-curriculum achievements.
15% discount on the tuition fees
Academic Excellence Scholarship
20% discount on the tuition fees
The merit-based scholarships are non-cumulative (I.e only one merit-scholarship can be granted per student) but could be cumulative with Early Bird Scholarship until 28th February 2019.
Kristen Hoey Scholarship - ISLI MSc
This scholarship is available for students from the United States of America, holding a degree from a US university, wishing to join the ISLI MSc program. This scholarship is awarded in the memory Kirsten Hoey a talented alumnus of the ISLI program. Each year, a selected number of American students with excellent academic records will receive a 50% discount on their tuition fees. To be eligible, students will be required to submit a motivation letter online which will be submitted to Kirsten HOEY’s family and the MSc program Director.
The Kristen Hoey Scholarship cannot be cumulated with any other scholarships.
About the School
KEDGE Business School is a benchmark French business school with 4 campuses in France (Paris, Bordeaux, Marseilles, and Toulon), 2 in China (Shanghai and Suzhou), 1 in Dakar, Senegal, and 3 partner ca ... Read More