The Professional Master in Sports Management, Communication and Marketing , is aimed at those interested in learning to develop sports information, manage content, develop sports marketing or communication plans, master the functioning of the media, or manage sports entities.
- Director of communication for athletes, representatives and professional agents related to sports.
- Editor in club communication departments, agencies and companies linked to sporting events.
- Journalist specialized in sports information in print, audiovisual or digital media.
- Editor and sports editor.
- Director of communication or marketing.
- Sports consultant.
- Promoter of sporting events, etc.
- CAR (High Performance Center)
- Organized trip to Madrid: Grada TV, LFP, Cuatro Sports, Real Madrid TV, Cope, etc.
Starting situation and look to the future
- Sports legislation
- Anonymous Societies
- Copyright and intellectual property
- Sociology of Sport
- Information sources
- The Football League
Sports in the media
Sport in written media
- Reportage, Narration, Chronicle
Sports on radio
- Carousel, Presentation, Production, Narration
Sports on tv
- Programs, Interview, Field Pie, Presentation
Sport in digital media
- Introduction to camera operation
- Video editing and production
- Sports communication planning
- Elite athlete
- Sports professionals
- Institutional corporate communication
- Sports blogs
- Social networks
Strategic and operational management in the sports MK
- Analysis of consumer behavior
- Evolution of MK processes
- Marketing Mix Deportivo
- Marketing plan
- Personal brand
- Campaign Action
- Commercial development
- Sales Address
- Trade Marketing
- Sponsorship and Public Relations
- Management of Advertising in the Media
Focus on the 21st century company
Management and Direction of a sports entity
- Structure of a sports company
- Organization of a sports company
- Protocol and equipment management
- Strategic negotiation
- Quality Management
- Business plan
A Unique Method
Know the subject and its surroundings from a perspective based on the current situation to face the future.
Develop your intellectual potential with specific training, acquiring the essential knowledge to know the subject in depth.
The structure of the Master allows concentrating specific areas of the subject, attending to the demands and interests of the market.
Become responsible for your own learning with tools that increase your abilities.
- Class sessions shared between the ESCO Granada headquarters and the offices of some collaborating companies.
- Content integration activities.
- Access to 9 sessions of other 360º Masters chosen by the student.
- Team practices.
- Spin off - Labs.
- Professional Coaching Mentoring.
- Final Project and Practices.
Scholarships and grants
The ESCO Foundation, in accordance with its mission, wants to give an opportunity to those candidates who, motivated to study at ESCO and with academic excellence, do not have sufficient financial resources.
Annually grants scholarships and grants to finance the Master Programs.
Program taught in: