The Master in Business Management is designed for people with training other than management (engineering, law, science, sociology, etc) areas can get the most out of their way through the program and is also suitable for People with company training obtained in countries other than Spain.
The Master in Business Management provides comprehensive training in both knowledge and personal development and can acquire skills, abilities and attitudes of the manager. Its purpose is to train professionals who can access multiple management positions in diverse areas of national and international companies from different sectors.
Also, it pays special attention to promoting own entrepreneurial skills (innovation, creativity, decision-making and implementation of the same, etc), both as necessary elements to develop business ideas and own projects, for its growing importance in the world of business, where professionals with these skills are required to deal with a globalized environment changing faster and faster.
Module A: Common Basic Training
- Accounting and Management Control
- Economic and legal context in Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Direction
- Financial direction
- People Management
- Process Management and Decision Making
Module B: Deepening
- Sustainability and Responsible Innovation in an Interconnected World
- Advanced Management (optional content)
Module C: Practice and Master's Thesis
- Professional practice
- Master's Thesis
Total: 90 ECTS
- Official university degree (or equivalent). People who are in the final year of college may apply for admission, in which case the final admission is conditional upon completion of studies before the Masters.
- They can also request access to the Master who is in the final year career, in which case the final admission will be conditional upon the completion of studies.
- The Masters is intended for people who have not previously completed the degree in administration and business management. The admission of persons with prior Degree in Business Administration and Management shall be considered only in specific cases and after the corresponding reasoned request by the candidate, in which the reasons why you are interested / in a study is exposed the Masters and believes it will bring you benefits. A clear example of this situation is the people who have studied in educational systems other than Spanish.
The Master in Business Management is taught entirely in Spanish so participants whose native language is not Spanish must demonstrate an equivalent level C1.
It is not necessary to have professional experience, although it is considered as an added value that candidates provide.
Participation in the Master of Business Administration offers magnificent routes of access to the labor market by increasing the range of career opportunities available and help participants to differentiate. For most of them employability period not exceeding two to four months.
Area of the company where you work:
- General Management 17%
- Finance / Control 37%
- Marketing 10%
- Production / Logistics 7%
- Human resources 4%
- Other 25%
The Careers Department of Deusto Business School aims to facilitate contact with the business world and to equip participants of the University Masters with some tools to help them promote and improve their employability.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017