The Master in Management Program is a passport for students to reach exceptional business careers.
The MiM program is a full-time program tailored to recent graduates from all fields where it is fully taught in English by a world-renowned faculty.
Offered by FGV EBAPE, the Program, one of a kind in Brazil, provides a solid foundation in core management areas with a strong international perspective.
All of this is accomplished by combining soft skills with applied learning by means of a project and a case-based methodology. Central to this value proposition is the expertise of highly qualified multicultural and multidisciplinary faculty members—English is the first language in this program.
Our students have the opportunity to attain, optionally, two diplomas from top-notch institutions – FGV EBAPE and The Catolica-Lisbon School of Business and Economics (CLSBE).
There are two possibilities:
Regular Program Format
- Duration: 15 (fifteen) months
- Structure: FGV EBAPE Disciplines (core and elective) + guest speaker series + master´s thesis
Double Degree Program Format
- Duration: 21 (twenty one) months
- Structure: FGV EBAPE and CLSBE Disciplines (core and elective) + guest speaker series + master´s thesis
A series of activities focused on preparing students for the job market with the goal to help individuals to feel more confident and ready to face competition.
The activities take place throughout the Program and are set to promote the development of soft skills in conjunction with the proposed theoretical learning.
Below are some of the activities to be covered:
- Resume Drafting;
- Cover letter/writing workshops;
- Drafting a LinkedIn;
- Interview (Talk/Simulations);
- Job hunting;
- Public speaking—Beyond English;
- Guest Speaker Series with executives from various companies.
This program is best suited for the following candidates:
- Students who are about to obtain or have obtained their undergraduate degree from any field with the last 3 years.
- Students must have little to no relevant work experience (3 years or less).
There are 3 main phases of our selection process. They are as follow:
- Document analysis;
- Face to face interviews (for students outside of Rio de Janeiro, interviews can be arranged to be done via Skype);
To apply for the Master in Management program, candidates must register using the online system, pay the application fee and upload the listed documents below:
- Identification document;
- Passport (foreign candidates);
- Undergraduate diploma from an accredited university (for internationally awarded diplomas, the diplomas must be apostilled as well as with a sworn Portuguese translation);
- Undergraduate university transcript (for internationally awarded degrees, transcripts must be apostilled with a sworn Portuguese translation);
- TOEFL (90 score) or IELTS (6.5 score): 2-year validity. Students with undergraduate degrees from English speaking programs are exempt from this requirement;
- GMAT (3-year validity), GRE (3-year validity), ANPAD (2-year validity) or ANPEC (2-year validity) scores (no minimum score required) – highly recommended;
- A letter of intention (English); and
- An updated resumé (English).
For detailed information about the required documents, please access the Edital.
About the School
The School The first public administration school in Latin America, the Brazilian School of Public Administration at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV/EBAP) was established in Rio de Janeiro on April... Read More