Master in Management, specialised in Sustainable Development and Quality Management
This Master degree provides:
- Theories and Methods for dealing with realistically prioritization’s approaches in a complex andglobal environment
- Ability to evaluate the organization’s capability by using appraisal and auditing methodologyfrom quality and sustaintable tools
- Sustainable Development most vibrant current topics in business,
- Comprehension of Innovating Managerial Behavior, in QHSE (Quality, Health, Security andEnvironment)
- Understanding of the New Organizational Theories and Stakeholders' approach,
- Apprehension of the Global Economic & Social Context with human & natural resources tradeoffs.
The Master will help students to shape:
- A New Entrepreneurship Vision
- A Managerial Behavior & Attitude Change
- An Added Value Organization
The Master intends to help students start a rewarding career with a largechoice of positions and careers:
- Quality / Enviroment Consultant
- Organizational Developer
- Junior Manager in QSHE
- Quality and Business Analyst
- Green Economy Investor
- CSR Advisor
Master in Managent information
This degree is integrated in theMIM programme at CNAM-IIM.
MIM is short for theMaster in Management programme, which is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in business and management mainly in private sectors. It provides a solid foundation in the range of management disciplines and is distinguished from more specialized Masters by its breadth.
MIM is the French National Master’s Degree.
The Master in Management programme is built under the standardized European System of highereducation (Bologna process). MIM students are committed, accompanied and challenged to achievetheir Professional Master Degree delivered by the French Ministry of Higher Education.
MIM is under an international scope and standards.
The Master in Management programme is taught in English. International students also get Frenchlessons, which gives them a competitive advantage of multiple language and management skills. MIMstudents from around the world gather in Paris, sharing different cultures and business customs,learning knowledge and experiences from recognized professionals from different industries and differenteconomic regions and academics from various disciplines.
MIM is the ongoing development of international management competences.
The Master in Management programme enables students to:
1 - Master the principles and tools developed for managers of business units provided in up-to-datemanagement issues in the real business environment with Core curriculum (M1) and Transversalmodules (M2);
2 - Build a concrete view of the working environment, especially in the specific European business withSupporting modules (M2);
3 - Represent the management of focused business activities as an action which includes four complementaryelements: functional management, time management, organizational management, dailymanagement with Specialization modules (M2);
4 - Master and experience the strategic principles and tools towards high performance and innovationswith Group projects, Researches and Internships (M2);
5 - Achieve intercultural and additional competences relying on students’ original degree in sciences orengineering or students’ intercultural experience and engagement.
TheCNAM MIMprogram is spread out over the course of two orientation weeks, a core curriculum, and a major over two years. Courses are organized into two semesters per academic year, with a range from 2 to 8 credits for each class, depending on their importance and duration. The full amount of credits can be over 60 ECTS credits per year. The first year must include the six core curriculum courses, an integrative group project and an academic report, with 550 contact hours. The second year is dedicated to majors, electives and internship, with around 450 contact hours and 900 hours of overall workload.
TheMaster in Management Programuses a core curriculum to familiarize students with the fundamental principles of management. Our baseline courses included Organizational Theory, Management Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Marketing and Management of the Firm. These principles form the foundation of more advanced topics and elective courses.
TheCNAMMaster in Management Programoffers three majors. Each provide the opportunity to deepen one's knowledge in one particular dimension of management and develop niche expertise in the subject of choice. TheMajorsinclude:
- M21 - Project Management and Business Engineering
- M22 - Sustainable Development and Quality Management
- M23 - International Business and Corporate Development
- M24 - e-Business and Marketing
Integral features of this curriculum include group projects, a research paper and an intership.
Inter-Disciplinary Management Coursesrequired for all four majors provide students with indispensable up-to-date management principles and tools for the real business environment. These courses include:
- Project Management core
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Management Information system
Supporting Placement Courseshelp students to expand their repertoire and understanding of the professional environment, tailored specifically toward French and European businesses.
- Career Management and Coaching
- Team Building and Business Simulation
- Business French language
Application for admission requires the following documents, all of which must be in the English language :
- A current curriculum vitae
- A completedCNAM MIMapplication form
- A notarized copy of all post-secondary degree certificate(s)
- An official transcript of all post-secondary education
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- 2 letters of reference that conform to CNAM guidelines
- A copy of your passport
- A completed Employer Sponsorship form if an employer supports the candidate.
- A non-refundable application fee of €125
Application materials and further information are available for download on the website http://iim-en.cnam.fr/masters-programs/
Applications are accepted year-round and are reviewed promptly upon completion. However, to ensure an accurate and timely process, we would advise international students to begin the admission process at least 4 months prior to October (the intake ofMIM programs).
Students could apply from Master 1 or directly to Master 2 upon the field of Bachelor degree and the MIM application form.
The Master Diploma is delivered under the control of the French Ministry of Higher Education.
 Electronic versions of a completed application form are accepted only if the electronic form is later accompanied by a signed paper-based version.
 Letters of reference should make use of theCNAMform supplied for this purpose, and may be accompanied by a personal letter from your referee. A reference letter should either be (1) sent directly to theCNAMby the referee, or (2) enclosed in a sealed envelope, with the referee's signature across the seal, and included in your application materials.
 Students registered through theCNAMoverseas representatives are excluded from this fee.
Budgeting for student life involves more than tuition fees: it also includes housing, books, miscellaneous fees and living costs for the duration of a program. Candidates should be aware that the CNAM is an urban university in the center of Paris, located in the center of the old Paris - one of the world's most popular destinations. Consequently, cost of living is expensive. We provide assistance for housing facilities when possible.
Current tuitions and fees forCNAM MIMprograms are:
- Tuition:6.700 € per school year; 13.000 € for the whole program.Students in France could benefit from a reduction of total tuition fees. Please contact the Program Manager for the details of tuitions and fees.
- Other fees:
-125 eurosnonrefundable application fee (Students registered through theCNAM-IIMoverseas representatives are excluded from this fee)
-200euros for student insurance
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017