The Master in Management is a challenging programme for recent graduates or business professionals.
It aims to qualify students for demanding management functions while focussing on strategy and processes in financial institutions, manufacturing or consulting companies.
- A choice of 4 concentrations, several electives and a study abroad option
- A unique time model that permits to work three days a week while pursuing a full-time master’s degree (“3-day-model”)
- Process orientation: improving processes as main teaching objective
- Integration of practitioners through site visits, guest lectures and projects
- Early bird discount by March 31; 3,000 EUR
Students have the choice between Banking, Manufacturing, Strategy & Organisation or Digital Business.
- First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- GMAT, GRE or Frankfurt School Admission Test
- Successful participation in our admissions interview
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Frankfurt School of Finance & Management »
This course is