Lead With Purpose
The Master in Management at Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École programmes, recognised worldwide for quality. As a student, you benefit from our reputation, network and forward-thinking training. You’ll develop multiple areas of expertise and be strong in the fundamentals of international management. You’ll have diverse and immersive work experiences.
- Choose between a wide range of specialisations in English or French
- Gain 4 to 18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Learn from top-performing faculty with expertise in accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, logistics, project management, languages and more
- Enjoy comprehensive career services from a team of professionals with backgrounds in the international corporate world
- Degree earned: Master in Management
- Language: English or French – your choice
- Duration: 2 to 3 years, full-time
Build your programme to fit your goals
Gain extensive work experience and advanced training in multiple areas of specialisation while also building a solid foundation in general management principles. The Master in Management at Audencia lets you fit your programme to your goals. Join us at one of the top-ranked, triple-accredited, most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and one of the best places to live in France.
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for management success
With the ever-increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 91 % employed before or within two months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Our Career Services team – with international corporate backgrounds – will help get you there with support, planning and training from the very beginning. And our close ties with the business world benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.
This programme prepares graduates for a range of sectors. Graduates are employed as follows:
- Agribusiness: 3%
- Auditing: 14%
- Communications: 6%
- Consulting: 15%
- Distribution (vehicle and mobility, public building and works, energy, mechanics, textile): 11%
- Industries: 12%
- Insurance and banking: 13%
- IT: 12%
- Public and para-public (administration, culture, humanitarian aid, health): 5%
- Services (real estate, training, tourism, transport): 9%
Graduates of this programme are employed in the following functions:
- Auditing: 13%
- Banking and finance: 9%
- Consulting: 22%
- Entrepreneurship: 4%
- Management: 16%
- Marketing: 22%
- Purchasing and logistics: 3%
- Sales: 10%
A wide range of companies – including French, international and multinational – employ graduates of this programme. Companies employing your peers include:
- Bank of America
- Louis Vuitton
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Procter & Gamble
- PSA Peugeot-Citroen
Admissions & Finance
(Note that students with a degree from a French institution should visit the Grande École French site for admissions procedure).
Admissions are open until 15 June at the latest and may close earlier if the class is full.
We strongly recommend applying as early as possible due to the limited number of seats available.
Join us in Nantes to internationalise your future career! Here is a breakdown of everything you’ll need to make it smoothly through the application process.
To apply, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution outside of France (with a minimum of three years of study occurring outside of France)
If you hold a degree from a French institution, please see our Grande École page for further information
- Proficiency in English (required for international and French applicants)
- Proficiency in French (required only if chosen language of instruction is French)
- A written test: GMAT with a 550 minimum or GRE with a 300 minimum or CAT with a 150 minimum (if the chosen language of instruction is English); TAGE MAGE with a 250 minimum (if the chosen language of instruction is French)
Note: You can apply during the final year of your bachelor’s studies.
To apply, you have two options (choose only one):
- Apply directly through Audencia and complete your online application at www.apply.audencia.com. For more information, see Documents and Procedure below.
- Apply through JOIN A SCHOOL IN FRANCE to five French business schools. You decide your final choice if admitted to more than one school.
In addition to the online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and letter of motivation in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score* (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
- Written test: GMAT, GRE or CAT (if the chosen language of instruction is English); TAGE MAGE (if the chosen language of instruction is French)
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
*English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who have completed their undergraduate degrees in English. Contact us if you have a different English test or are planning to take a test later in the year.
Note that this page describes the documents needed to apply directly to Audencia.
- Master in Management (Grande Ecole): €29,750
Note that an additional fee of €1,400 applies to students choosing the optional in-company year.
For study abroad terms, additional tuition fees may be applied by partner institutions according to the number of credit hours taken. If additional tuition fees apply, these fees will be paid directly to the partner institutions.
Other costs linked to school fees
Application fee: €100.
Compulsory registration with the student social security system (students under 28 years of age): As an example, the total for 2016/2017 was €215. The fee must be paid at the latest on the first day of the first school year, and for subsequent years before 30 September.
Costs such as visa fees, transportation, accommodation and meals are to be paid directly by the student.
There are a range of external scholarships you may be eligible for as an international student. Please contact us with questions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2018