LEAD WITH PURPOSE
The Master in Management at Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École programmes, recognised worldwide for quality. As a student, you benefit from our reputation, network and forward-thinking training. You’ll develop multiple areas of expertise and be strong in the fundamentals of international management. You’ll have diverse and immersive work experiences.
- Choose between a wide range of specialisations in English or French
- Gain 4 to 18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Learn from top-performing faculty with expertise in accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, logistics, project management, languages and more
- Enjoy comprehensive career services from a team of professionals with backgrounds in the international corporate world
Degree earned: Master in Management
Language: English or French – your choice
Duration: 2 to 3 years, full-time
Programme start: September
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree from a non-French institution (with at least 3 years of study outside of France)
- GMAT with a 550 minimum or GRE with a 300 minimum or CAT with a 150 minimum or TAGE MAGE with a 250 minimum
- Candidates holding a French degree can find requirements on our Grande École site
Build your programme to fit your goals
Gain extensive workplace experience and advanced training in multiple areas of specialisation while also building a solid foundation in general management principles. The Master in Management at Audencia lets you fit your programme to your goals. Join us at one of the top-ranked, triple-accredited, most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and one of the best places to live in France.
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
CAREER & ALUMNI
Proven career outcomes for management success
With the ever-increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 91 % employed before or within two months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 6, 2018