Master in Luxury Retail Spaces Design
The course is intended for those students who already hold a pertinent degree in the field, and with a professional portfolio. The aim of the Master is to train professionals who are specialized and able to propose architectonic solutions, which are sophisticated and innovative in the area of retail. The focus of the course is dedicated to luxury and high-fashion brands, and establishing a synergy between the brand and the client.
By further investigation into the subject of Interior Design, the learner explores the design methodology and transfer of the philosophy of a fashion brand to a project in interiors. Eventually with the analysis of materials and the use of digital techniques through 3D imaging, educational tools will be conveyed to allow the learner to translate the creative thinking in a real project. In the second part of the course, with the study of the language of the brand, and the characteristics that define it in the luxury market, inform the research phase that will follow and lead to the development of a personal project by the learner for a company in the retail sector.At the end of the course, the learner will be able to carry out innovative proposals in the development of a project around a fashion and luxury brand. the interpretation of international trends in the field of luxury retail, the skills in working with the supporting software for the visualization of planned spaces and for professional presentations to clients, is a substantial part of the course.
The Designer for such spaces works within the design studios of a fashion and design brand, in one of the many Italian companies dealing luxury and for the international branding of stores. To work freelance for different architectural firms or in interior design studios are also part of the range of professional opportunities open to the interior designer.
- Interpret the philosophy of international Luxury Brands and translate them into retail spaces for;
- manage the design development of retail in the distribution of spaces the customer experience walking through and the display systems and building of the retail setting;
- suggest architectonic solutions that are innovative and reflect contemporary
- render project solutions in a clear visual manner in the form of a professional presentation;
- develop a professional portfolio as a synthesis of the project made during the course
- analysis of contemporary retail spaces
- creative fashion retail
- innovative fashion spaces
- research methods
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded with an Istituto Marangoni certificate.
This school offers programs in: