The aim of the study program Logistics Management is to train highly qualified specialists who would be able to manage logistics companies or departments in a globally competitive environment in a most efficient way applying newest techniques of Logistics process analysis, management, and improvement. Also, a big focus is on group motivation, crisis management, knowledge of the newest trends in goods and materials flows. International trade relations and various peculiarities of Customs Office’s procedures of different countries are also being covered in a deep and comprehensive way.
International Mobility Possibilities
Students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility program which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
MRU offers a package of Scholarships offered to international prospective and current full degree seeking students. All the possibilities are listed here.
The content of the study program and its orientation towards the development of logistics processes are universal, which leads to wide career alternatives for graduates of the program. For 2018, graduates of Logistics management study program occupies high and solid positions in biggest Lithuanian logistics companies, shipping companies, port of Klaipėda, SC Lithuanian Railways, Ministry of Transportation, Logistics Department of Land Forces of Lithuania and etc. More and more our former students continue their successful careers abroad thanks to the knowledge and skills acquired during the study process.
Bachelor‘s degree. For students, who did not have the courses in Management and Logistics during the bachelor studies, we provide the possibility to complete these countries during the first semester of Logistics Management master studies.
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B1 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by a level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload the required documents.
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee.
- Submit your application.
- Educational documents.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving the results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy.
- Passport type photo.
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
Our Student Experiences
About the School
Located just 20 minutes from the center of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently having around 7,000 students from 58 ... Read More