LEGS – Legal Studies is a 2nd cycle degree – 2 years Master Programme – entirely taught in English, forming graduates with strong legal skills qualified for legal advisory positions in the international context (International Organizations, Non-governmental organizations, corporations) or with an international perspective (national organizations, undertakings). The program provides students with the theoretical and practical skills to interpret, apply and modify the international, transnational and supranational legal instruments from a multilevel and comparative perspective
LEGS is an international program for both Italian and foreign students. Exchange programs such as Erasmus, Erasmus Mundus, Overseas are strongly encouraged and supported.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- The first international program in law in Bologna, the seat of the far-famed Studium Iuris founded by Irnerio, the "lamp of the law".
- Three different tracks: Global and Transnational Legal Culture; Law, Economics and Finance; Human Rights and Social Justice.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the study of law.
- International class and faculty and innovative teaching methods.
- Dedicated study period exchanges and internships abroad.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/legal-studies/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More