We offer specialized professional training to pass the national test of access to the legal profession and to practice the profession.
If you are interested in learning to
- Analyze legal and legal information and documentation.
- Write writings, express yourself orally and argue in legal terms.
- Know the professional deontological rights and duties in the lawyer's relations with the client, the other parties, the court or public authority and between lawyers.
- Use practical techniques for the practice of law and customer advice.
- Apply negotiation and conflict resolution techniques.
What we offer you
- Training given jointly with the Illustrious Bar Association of León.
- Training with practical guidance.
- Internship agreements with numerous individual and collective offices.
- Own and external teachers with extensive experience in professional practice.
Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
Be able to obtain and select the relevant sources for problem solving and customer advice.
Being able to write writings and reports and to develop and develop procedures for action that solve the problems that arise in the practice of law.
Being able to make individual decisions and participate in professional and multi-professional teams coordinating their own knowledge with those of the other participants.
Know how to prepare and communicate cases, problems or situations, proposing different legal solutions using different expository methodologies (oral, written, presentations, etc.).
Know how to develop skills for teamwork.
Acquire methodological tools that allow students to develop autonomous learning.
Know and effectively manage legal information through the resources available through information and communication technologies.