The second - cycle degree LEIF is a two - year postgraduate programme, offered by the School of Economics, Management and Statistics - Bologna. LEIF is a remarkably innovative programme and aims at preparing experts in financial markets and institutions. Students will acquire a critical understanding of all the issues involved in the functioning, regulation and supervision of financial markets and institutions, both from an economic and legal perspective.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- A high-level, interdisciplinary programme, with a strong European and international orientation.
- It conveys a robust and substantial knowledge of financial and insurance markets and of their regulation and supervision.
- You’ll be proficient and knowledgeable in corporate governance, risk management, business performance analysis, credit rating.
- Rigorous class learning is complemented by seminars with experts from central banks, consulting firms, financial institutions.
- You develop a wide set of abilities allowing you to operate at international, European or national authorities and financial institutions.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/leif/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: