The Master’s Degree in Language, Society and Communication (LSC) is a two-year second-cycle Degree Programme within the School of Foreign Languages and Literatures, Interpreting and Translation of the University of Bologna.
It is an is an International Master’s Degree starting from Academic Year 2015/2016, which provides students with a high-quality academic education and professional skills in the field of language studies and international communication. The International Programme prepares students to become future experts in international relations and/or in text-editing, fluent in two languages of international communication.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Multilingual: An MA Degree that promotes knowledge of several languages, in our societies where this is a fundamental necessity
- Up-to-date: A course that faces up to the challenges posed by today's world
- Intercultural: A course that centres on developing intercultural competence
- Communication: A course inspired by the idea of dialogue and interaction across languages and cultures
- Diversity: A course that broadens your horizons and leads you to a deeper understanding of different cultures and values
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/LanguageSocietyCommunication/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: