AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Russian Media Studies
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- High-tech professional systems enabling students to acquire practical skills and regularly win Russian and international professional awards.
- An extensive list of international partners facilitating academic exchange and joint programmes.
- Platforms for professional activity: students’ educational press center, information and education portal ‘Pervaya Linia, international educational TV and radio channel ‘Most (Bridge)’, international competitions Mass Media, Perspective and PolitPRpro.
- Media and Communication Theory
- Journalism in Global Context
- Methods of Media Research
- Russian Media Landscape
- Russian Political Landscape
- Academic English
- History of Modern Russia
- Mass Media and Public Sphere in Russia and Abroad
- Comparative Media Studies
- Professional Awareness of a Journalist: A Comparative Perspective
- Content and Editorial Management in Modern Journalism
- Digital Content Creation
- Media Lab in Online Media
- Environmental Journalism
- Gender Issues in Journalism
- Public Relations and Public Communication
- Media and Diasporas
- New Media and Political Mobilisation in Russia and Beyond
- Planning the activities of a media company, a media company division
- Development of the concept, the model, and the format of a publication, a programme, or a column
- Journalistic skills: searching for and verification of information, creation and editing of media texts, communication with the audience
- Research into various aspects of the functioning of national and foreign media
Upon the completion of the programme, graduates can work as journalists in foreign mass media covering news from Russia, Russian mass media with international coverage. They can land a job as an editor, PR specialist, digital content specialist, or media researcher.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2018