- Learn journalism with the best professionals
- With the guarantee of El Mundo newspaper and CEU San Pablo University
- Guaranteed practices for all students who request them in El Mundo
The Official Master in Edition, Production and New Journalistic Technologies is the Master of EL MUNDO. The program is aimed at university graduates in any specialty and aims to offer their students the necessary knowledge to perform an effective job in an information medium.
This Master prepares the student to work in written press, digital media, radio and television.
The program is an Official / University degree, valid throughout Europe and also approved in Latin America. This master has a marked international component, because in each edition students from more than 8 different nationalities attend. The Master begins in October 2020 its XX edition. Many of its graduates are now part of the writing of EL MUNDO and other headers in Spain and abroad.
What are you going to learn
- Learn more advanced editing techniques, as they are currently applied in reference media.
- Discover and learn how new technologies are put at the service of modern journalism, in its different specialties, what tools can help you in identifying new stories and how to generate value from the correct use of technology.
- Learn the secrets of the trade from the best professionals in active journalism and those responsible for the media technology areas of the Editorial Unit.
- Do not stay in theory, practice everything learned in writing a prestigious medium.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge in this official master to work in any means of digital communication, in written press, radio or television.
- Get started in the knowledge of Data Journalism and what this discipline can help you in the exercise of journalistic activity.
Learn with great professionals
The cadre of professors is formed by professionals of the highest level of journalism of the different media of the group: EL MUNDO, EXPANSIÓN, MARCA, elmundo.es, EL MUNDO TV, RADIO MARCA, MARCA TV, etc., of the Universidad CEU- San Pablo, of the sponsoring and collaborating companies of the Master, and of other institutions. This teaching team, diverse and of great professional solvency, guarantees the level of formative excellence that the School has set as a goal for all its programs.
Internships in THE WORLD
As a complement to the training they receive in the classroom, the master guarantees all students 6 months of paid internships in the newspaper EL MUNDO, both on paper and on the web, and in other media of the Editorial Unit group. To obtain the Master's degree, the student will only have to have completed 3 months of practice. The practices are granted according to the preferences of the students and the availability of places in the writing.
14 ETCS credits
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships of the organizing entities
The organizing entities of the Master have created an assistance fund for students who need it. For the 2020-2021 academic year, within the tuBeca program, grants of up to 33% are offered, offered by ENDESA. Scholarships are awarded taking into account the following aspects:
- Academic record
- Result of the admission process
- Financial needs of the applicants
This program meets the requirements to be rewarded through the State Foundation for Employment Training . The second deadline for submitting a scholarship application concludes on July 15, 2020 . The resolution of the scholarships will be communicated to the candidates on July 24, 2020 .
About the School
La Escuela de Periodismo y Comunicación de Unidad Editorial es un centro de alto rendimiento educativo con más de 10 años de experiencia en el sector. Nuestra diferenciación se basa en que tenemos a n ... Read More