The curriculum we offer is designed to help students develop competencies necessary in both these professions. It comprises classes (mainly workshops) that will allow graduates to achieve competencies and skills in the area of broadly defined professional public communication, which will enable them to start a career as:
- Journalists in all kinds and all ranges of media (print media, radio, television, the Internet; local and sub-local media, countrywide and global media; general as well as trade and expert media);
- Specialists in the area of broadly defined image communication: Public Relations, branding, advertising communication, Corporate Identity, etc.
- Editors/editorial assistants (gatekeepers) in the above-mentioned types of media.
- Journalists specializing in a given category of topic-specific journalism (investigative, sports, economic, etc.).
- Radio and TV presenters and producers (work with a camera and microphone).
- Spokespeople and counselors/coaches in the field of communication.
- Coaches and counselors in the field of intercultural communication (in organizations, public institutions, NGOs, etc).
- Counselors in the field of creating public people's image.
- Employees of advertising and PR agencies.
Our graduates will also be prepared to operate in the market independently by organizing a media institution or founding an advertising or PR agency.
- Certified copies of your Bachelor Diploma
- Certified copies of your academic records
- Certified copies of your English proficiency (B2 level)
- A digital passport photo
- A copy of the passport
- A medical certificate
- Confirmation of payment registration fee on the University account
About the School
The University of Wroc?aw has a rich history of more than three centuries. Founded by Leopold I Habsburg the university evolved from a modest school run by Jesuits into one of the biggest academic ins ... Read More