- Learn the most advanced journalism techniques that Big Data uses and innovative visualizations
- High employability percentage
- With the guarantee of the newspaper EL MUNDO
- University degree Rey Juan Carlos University.
- Guaranteed practices for all students
This master's objective is that at the end of the course students can publish in-depth multimedia journalistic works. The program develops new digital narratives in reporting and research from the analysis of databases to tell more attractive and better documented stories. The result:
The students of the program open a great field of professional opportunities in new journalistic concepts, a fact that allows this graduate to have an employability rate of over 70%.
To answer questions or ask any questions you can write to us.
What are you going to learn
- Learn about the most advanced investigative journalism techniques, as they are currently applied in reference media.
- Learn to publish multimedia journalistic works in depth.
- Master the secrets of the trade by the best active professionals.
- Do not stay in theory, practice everything learned in the writing of THE WORLD or in other media such as CONFIDENTIAL, DAILY, EXPANSION, among others.
- Develop new digital narratives and database analysis to tell more attractive and better documented stories.
- Learn to create basic interactive visualizations to make your journalistic works more attractive and understandable to the reader.
- Develop your ability to analyze data to identify news and reports, new stories to tell.
Learn with great professionals
The staff of professors is composed of Spanish and international professionals from the field of Journalism, but also by relevant figures from the world of the Academy, Documentation, Telecommunications Engineering, Infographics and Data Visualization, the Judiciary or the Advocacy. In the first four editions of the Master there have been teachers from: Germany, Argentina, Austria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, United States, France, Guatemala, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, United Kingdom and Spain.
You will have the opportunity to carry out a period of paid internships of 6 months in the different sections of the newspaper EL MUNDO or in other editorial unit headings such as Expansion.
Likewise, the Master offers internship agreements in other national and international media. As examples, our students have completed their paid internships in companies such as El Confidencial, La Sexta, eldiario.es, Servimedia, Europa Press, La Vanguardia, Maldita Hemeroteca, Civio, El Español, La Nación (Argentina) or Sud-Ouest (France ).
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships to learn to exercise a social and human investigative journalism.
- The School offers scholarships that cover up to 33% of the total tuition cost. The scholarship student will be trained in the most advanced techniques of Investigative Journalism that uses databases and digital visualization tools to provide citizens with documented information about marginal groups.
- To qualify for these scholarships, first of all the candidate must have passed the entrance exams to the Master and, therefore, have been admitted to take the program. Once admitted, you must request the form at firstname.lastname@example.org and send it by email.
- The deadline for submitting a scholarship application ends on July 15, 2020 . The resolution of the scholarships will be communicated to the candidates on July 24, 2020 . This program meets the requirements to be rewarded through the State Foundation for Employment Training .
Philip Morris Scholarships
- Philip Morris also offers scholarships for this program in order to provide access to a quality postgraduate to those who do not have sufficient resources to finance it.
About the School
La Escuela de Periodismo y Comunicación de Unidad Editorial es un centro de alto rendimiento educativo con más de 10 años de experiencia en el sector. Nuestra diferenciación se basa en que tenemos a n ... Read More