Master's Degree with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies by the Ministry of Public Education and Culture (RVOE)
Locations: Barcelona - Madrid - Online - Valencia
Timetable: Madrid - Valencia: S - D Bacelona: MXJ
Qualification: Master in Intervention in Difficulties of Aprendizake issued by ISEP
The Master in Intervention in Difficulties of Learning provides a complete and comprehensive training of all aspects that affect the educational intervention. Its objective is focused on the acquisition of adequate technical and personal skills for the development of an effective and responsible professional activity.
The professionals of the current educational system encounter a very heterogeneous student body with very different needs and difficulties. This master's degree offers concrete answers to the main learning difficulties and disorders through practical examples and diagnostic and intervention guidelines in early childhood as well as in Primary and Secondary: assessment instruments, diagnostic tests, prevention strategies, orientation to teaching teams, etc.
The Master gives you the skills and abilities to design psychopedagogical intervention programs in different educational contexts that favor the integration of students with special educational needs.
Master's Program in Intervention in Learning Difficulties
- Psychopedagogical evaluation and intervention.
- Attention to diversity.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- New technologies applied to the educational intervention.
- Early intervention and psychopedagogical intervention.
- High capacities.
- Intellectual disability
- Learning strategies.
- Students with motor deficits.
- Students with visual deficits.
- Students with hearing deficits ..
- Processes and difficulties in oral expression.
- Processes and difficulties in learning to read and write.
- Psychopedagogical resources for interculturality.
- Diagnosis and intervention in behavioral disorders.
- Techniques for behavior modification in the classroom.
- Behavior modification techniques: advice to parents.
- Mediation processes in conflict resolution.
- School harassment and cyberbullying.
- Positive psychology
- Educational coaching
- Attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.
- Values and emotions: strategies of education in the classroom.
- Practices / Practice report.
- Final work of master.
Master's Degree in Intervention in Learning Difficulties issued by ISEP and Master's Degree awarded by the University of Vic (own title issued under article 34.3 of the Organic Law 6/2001, of December 21, of Universities).
The completion of the Master in Special Education plus the completion of the Master in Therapeutic Psychopedagogy involves the achievement of the Master in Intervention in Difficulties of Learning.
- Technical-Professional Recognition of the Ibero-American Federation of Psychology Associations.
- Program approved by the Aragonese Association of Psychopedagogy (AAP).
- Recognized by the Colombian College of Psychologists.
Competences of the Master in Intervention in Learning Difficulties
- You will determine and analyze the causes that alter the learning processes in order to adjust the psychopedagogical attention to children with difficulties.
- You will select and apply the main evaluation instruments and diagnostic tests for the detection of learning difficulties.
- You will establish strategies for the prevention of learning difficulties and will guide the teaching staff of a center about their treatment.
- You will design psychopedagogical intervention programs in different educational contexts that favor the integration of students with special educational needs.
- You will recognize the behaviors and habits to be modified in the classroom and you will use the instruments of observation and registration in an appropriate way.
- You will analyze the resources and intervention techniques in the classroom to attend students with physical and sensory deficits.
- You will identify the student with difficulties in different areas of learning (reading, writing and oral language) and design, develop and evaluate specific intervention programs.
- You will use new technologies as tools for diagnosis, exploration and psychopedagogical intervention.
- You will show skills for advising families and teachers on the techniques, resources and methodology to apply.
Recipients of the Master in Intervention in Learning Difficulties
Professionals from the educational field (teachers, teachers, speech therapists, psychologists, pedagogues and educational psychologists) and from the social and health fields (social educators, social workers, speech therapists, occupational therapists and other specialists).
Work - Master in Intervention in Learning Difficulties
It works on the intervention of students with learning problems, advice on resources and organization for the attention to diversity in private consultancy cabinets for individuals and / or educational institutions with functions to help students with school failure, in special education centers and developing resources and programs for intervention in learning difficulties.