The Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to New Markets will prepare you to:
- Step up company internationalization and to promote foreign trade activities.
- Develop a wide perspective and comprehensive framework of all the aspects integrating entrepreneurial relations at an international level.
- Provide professionals and companies with practical and useful tools and guidelines, from both a strategic and operational point of view, aimed at managing the internationalization challenge in a secure and successful way.
- Serve as an engine and turning point for companies and professionals to carry out their internationalization plan, especially small and medium enterprises.
- Bring in solutions in all sectors involved, from both a commercial (trading, documentation, payment methods, risk protection) and operational point of view (logistics and global operations).
- Raise professional and entrepreneurial concern in relation to international trade activities.
Modules of the Program
Module 1: Management of International Strategy - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 2: The structure of the international market. International trade management - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 3: International Marketing - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 4: Global Logistics Operations - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 5: Financial and Economic International Management - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 6: Access to New Markets - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 7: Managing Human Resources in an International Environment - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 8: Final Master’s Project - 15 Credits ECTS
Professional Career Opportunities
Having completed the master As Director of Foreign Trade, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained to:
- Promote the internationalization of the company and foreign trade activities.
- Develop a broad vision and a framework for understanding the various elements of worldwide business relations.
- Provide professionals and companies useful tools and performance standards, both strategic and operational, to govern security and guarantee the success of the internationalization.
When finishing the Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to the New Markets, you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and the University of Murcia.
The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 24, 2018