The Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to New Markets will pro-vide you with the necessary tools to implement nationalization in your own company. The tar-get of such program is:
- To step up company internationalization and to promote foreign trade activities.
- To develop a wide perspective and comprehension framework of all the aspects integrating entrepreneurial relations at an international level.
- To provide professionals and companies with practical and useful tools and guidelines, from both a strategic and operational point of view, aimed at managing the internationalization chal-lenge in a secure and successful way.
- To serve as an engine and turning point for companies and professionals to carry out their internationalization plan, especially small and medium enterprises.
- To bring in solutions in all sectors involved, from both a commercial (trading, documentation, payment methods, risk protection) and operational point of view (logistics and global opera-tions).
- To mean a quality and personal improvement for all participants, and to contribute to the de-velopment of their technical skills, as well as for them to be able to grow at a personal and managing level. Such aspects will be key for them to carry out their company tasks.
- To raise professional and entrepreneurial concern in relation to international trade activities.
When finishing the Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to the New Markets, you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and University of Murcia.
The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
TARGET OF THIS PROGRAM:
Graduates, entrepreneurs and SME Managers whose goal is to achieve their company internationalization and open up to foreign markets. Directors, Chief Executives and Department Managers having previous work experience and motivation to extend their leading skills within a global business framework.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES HAVING COMPLETED THE MASTER:
As Director of Foreign Trade, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
- To promote the internationalization of the company and foreign trade activities.
- To develop a broad vision and a framework for understanding the various elements for worldwide business relations.
- To provide professionals and companies useful tools and performance standards, both strategic and operational, to govern security and guarantee the success of the in-ternationalization.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- University Degree (Bachelor degree, Degree or equivalent Professional Certificate).
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades).
- Professional experience (not less than two years).
- Proficiency / Advanced level in English or Spanish skills, depending if you choose to study the master 100% in Spanish or 100% in English, in case it is not your mother tongue.
*Practitioners without a university degree (Bachelor degree or equivalent) will not receive a Master certificate from the University of Murcia but a Diploma of training from the BEBS, if they have over five years of relevant professional experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017