The Master in International Trade & Business (MITB) is designed to give participants a deep understanding of the drivers of globalization, the process of internationalization, how the global economic environment influences firms' competitive responses, and how the world is interconnected. This results in graduates ready to deal with the challenges of expanding the business into new global markets along with those of managing teams across cultures and continents.
- Innovative and practice-driven course.
- 2 pathways to customize the course 100% in Spain or 75% in Spain & 25% in Shanghai.
- An International Business focused course.
- 6 months after completing the program: 94%
- 1 year after completing the program: 96%
The methodology of the course is focussed on student learning through the combination of sufficient individual effort, proven ability, and involvement in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors, and lecturers facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and the transmission of skills.
- The purpose of our methodology is to create a virtuous circle of action - feedback -analysis - action in the students on our course.
- Our strategy is based on the following three principles: development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (student-centered learning) and providing guidance and professional and academic support.
- Sessions oriented to decision-making with the right balance of the theoretical and the practical.
- Individual demand based on assessments, cases, and exercises.
- Defense through the team-based presentation of company cases with incremental complexity.
- Group-based preparation, presentation, and defense of a final project or business plan, with individual assessment.
- Theoretical Component
- Practical Component
- Work and Cases
- Final Project
- Individual Evaluations
- Group Evaluations
Functional areas of our alumni
- 32% International trade
- 25% Sales
- 21% International business development
- 12% Marketing
Geographical areas where our alumni work
- 53% Spain
- 16% Rest of Europe
- 12% LATAM
- 11% Africa
- 2% USA
- 4% Asia
- 2% Oceania
- Economics in global scenarios
- Strategic management
- SME and globalization
Identifying, communicating and measuring value
- Market research
- Marketing Mix
- Culture values and ethics of organizations
- Cross-cultural awareness and negotiation
Digital business and foreign trade
- Digital Business
- Internet and international business
International management in the XXI century
- Artificial intelligence
Professional skills and personal development
- Team building
- Managing yourself
- Empowering creative thinking
- Sales team management
World Market Workshops and foreign trade
- WMW (Europe, Asia, Latam, Africa & India, North America)
- Customs and documents
- Exchange and export credit insurance
- International contracts
- Project management, EPC risks
- International business plan
- International marketing plan
#27 ESIC among the 27 best international Business Schools that offer MBA - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 MBA best business schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the top rankings of universities and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More