Studying at Master’s level allows you to choose your specialization path, to become an expert in your chosen field. The MasterClasses chosen each semester offer advanced teaching to strengthen this expertise and clarify your professional objectives.
The International Supply Chain Management specialization is full-time and 100% in English.
- Develop skills and abilities to manage people, processes and technologies
- Thrive in complex and interconnected operational environments and systems
- Source products worldwide
- Understand and develop expertise in operations management, material sourcing
- Identify the risks in supply chains
- Highly qualified faculty members, working for the largest international companies in the fields of the supply chain, warehousing, shipping or logistics
- A dynamic network providing students with internships and job opportunities
- Many international career opportunities
- Purchasing Manager
- Logistics Analyst
- International Shipping Officer
- Supply chain Manager
- Sourcing Manager
THIS PROGRAM IS CIPS ACCREDITED
CIPS is the recognized global standard for procurement and supply. For students, it offers access to the world’s largest dedicated professional network.
Degree: Master in Management
Duration: 2 years
Professional experience during the program: Consultancy project and 6-month internship
Good to know: It is possible to obtain a double Master’s Degree during the final year at one of our partner universities
The Grande Ecole Program has been EFMD accredited since March 2020.