Master with a focus on relations between Europe and Latin America with courses at the headquarters in Argentina and Italy.
The course provides an academic and practical training aimed at understanding, managing, solving and anticipating the problems and political-institutional, economic and strategic changes of public bodies and private companies linked to international relations with a particular focus on Latin America and Europe. .
Its objectives are:
The training project combines the traditional disciplinary academic corpus (economics, law, political science) with the "approach" typical of studies in the European Union - Latin America area and the problems inherent to integration processes.
Particular focus on the relations between Europe and Latin America.
Courses, students and faculty: international
Professional practices in international organizations.
Maintenance grants from the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, for the period of study in Italy. Eventual discounts according to budget availability of the course for students with academic merit. Authorities
- Director: Ph.D. Loris Zanatta
- Academic Coordinator: Ph.D. Nicolás Cherny
- Coordination: Dott.ssa Eleonora Filice / Dott.ssa Valeria Engroba
Structure of the program
Duration: 1 year of course and 450 hours of professional practice.
Start: May 2, 2018
- Classes in Buenos Aires: May - December 2018
- Classes in Bologna: January - April 2019
- Professional Practices in BA or BO: May - August 2019
- Classes in Buenos Aires: from Monday to Friday in the time slot from 18 to 22 hours
- Classes in Bologna: from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The total class time is 504 hours, plus 450 hours of professional practice.
Language: Spanish and Italian Intensive language courses are planned at the beginning of the course.
The program offers intensive Italian and Spanish language courses
The program foresees the development of 450 hours of professional practice that can be carried out in recognized bodies and institutions of Italy or Argentina.
Title: "Master in International Relations. Europe-Latin America ", Italian qualification.
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna (Italy) issues the diploma in Italian language according to its regulations. Without recognition and validity in the Argentine Republic.