Are you in need of a training programme that allows you to work in the international business arena? Then you have come to the right place because the Master in International Relations and Foreign Trade in Madrid will prepare you in order to develop a professional career in any business that operates in different countries around the world. Due to the steady increase of globalisation, these studies will give you a big advantage when it comes to your success in the future.
We provide you with quality training that includes modules such as international economic analysis, business internationalisation and international market research, where the best professionals in the industry will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions.
Best of all, you’ll notice how easy it is for you to learn because at ESERP we use internationally renowned teaching methods such as case-study and simulation, as well as the Balanced Scorecard Method. If you are still unsure, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. What else are you waiting for to sign up?
- Good organisational, leadership and management skills.
- Adaptability to change and innovations in technology.
- Ability to provide a company’s senior management with strategic and operational plans.
- Critical analysis and abstract thinking.
- Quick identification, analysis and solving of problems.
- Open-mindedness towards the socioeconomic and cultural environment.
As well as a high level of personal and professional cultural enrichment guiding day-to-day activities, ultimately transforming the cost of education into productivity for the business and organisations.
Case-Study: Case studies are used to study the functional areas of a business, most of which deal with real problems that can occur in any company.
PMO: Management and support tools to transform a project into reality, with a global and dynamic vision of the environment that includes its strengths and weaknesses.
Inspireo Workshop/LEGO methodology: Improved entrepreneurship training by unleashing the potential of individuals in a creative and participatory work environment. Implemented through INSPIREO WORKSHOP.
Balanced Scorecard (design of business management strategies): Management model based on goals whose achievement is measured using business indicators.
Team Building: Students are divided into small working groups. Group work is a fundamental part of training future professionals to take on positions of responsibility.
International Environment: Economic, Political and Legal
Module 1. International Organisations and Institutions. Free trade areas.
- Role of international organisations in the current business world.
- Multilateral institutions in global economic policy.
- Economic and political analysis of the areas of international trade.
Module 2. International law and legal framework.
- Impact of international law in international markets.
- Legal framework and internationalisation of activities.
- International contractual framework and trading operations.
Module 3. International economic analysis.
- Structures of economic and political systems in the European Union.
- The main global economic and geopolitical environments.
- Free trade and offshoring.
Module 4. Export subsidies and operational risk management.
- Strategic alliances. Description and classification. Search Grants.
- Motivations for business cooperation. Advantages and disadvantages.
- The risks of international buying and selling operations.
Module 5. International market research.
- Identifying trends and international opportunities.
- Collection and treatment of information. CRM.
- Consumer behaviour and psychology.
Module 6. Market forecast: Sales forecasts.
- Setting sales targets based on expected demand, product or service.
- Analysis of variances in sales.
Module 7. Document and Customs Management.
- Origin of goods. Triangular operations.
- Customs transit.
- Collection and payment transactions in international trade.
Module 8. Logistics and Distribution: INCOTERMS, TARIC…
- International transport. Service providers.
- Equipment: ships, containers, pallets.
- TARIC and INCOTERMS.
Module 9. Multiculturalism and international protocol. Uses and customs around the world.
- Globalisation as a phenomenon. Its cultural dimensions.
- Culture shock: emotions and experiences.
- Social and political movements.
Module 10. Communication management in an international environment.
- Communication and cultural context.
- Presentations. Interpersonal communication.
- From diplomatic protocol to business protocol.
Module 11. Crisis management and reputational risk in the global market.
- Types of business conflicts and their sources. Crisis manual.
- Analysis, action, monitoring, and evaluation of the crisis.
- Coping with online crisis situations.
(*)Curriculum content, programming and materials may undergo some variation due to changes in academic planning.
(*)The order of the modules is indicative based on the scheduling of the Master’s Degree.
These studies will provide you with the opportunity to develop your professional career in different fields, where you can work in areas such as:
- Organisation of Institutional Relations Events.
International Relations. Globalisation and Internationalisation. International Lobby Organisations. Marketing Management. Commercial and International Relations. Opening up of New Markets. Distribution and Logistics. Foreign Trade.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018