Upon completion of the study program “international relations and diplomacy”, (Master´s degree, second-cycle of university studies) graduates can, with a high level of independence and creativity, apply theoretical knowledge within the context of practical situations and issues related to their working performance in relevant professions.
The emphasis is put on deep knowledge and understanding of various aspects of international relations – mainly the political, economic, legal, cultural aspects, etc. and on communication skills, including the communication within international teams.
Upon completion of the study program “international relations and diplomacy”, (Master´s degree second-cycle of university studies), graduates will:
- master theoretical and methodological system of knowledge and their application in practice,
- acquire knowledge which will enable him/her to obtain a narrow specialization in international relations,
- be able to analyze the development and various processes on the international political scene and carry out a comparative analysis of these processes,
- be able to analyze a situation within the development of structures and political processes occurring both, in particular regions and from the global world´s viewpoint.
Practical abilities and skills:
- working with statistical and economic data,
- independent conceptual work in foreign policy development,
- ability to find a job in international institutions and/or in institutions ensuring international cooperation within the Slovak Republic,
- working in the diplomatic service,
- working in the civil service, in the central and regional structures.
Additional knowledge, abilities, and skills:
- maintain contact with the current developing trends in the said field
- deepen knowledge of a relevant field of the social and economic sciences
- for the media needs, analyze integration processes as well as globalization processes
WHY Paneuropean university?
- Opportunity to achieve a professional doctorate and to conduct studies.
- Practice-oriented education aiming at real projects in cooperation with clients, supervised by a practically oriented team of university lecturers.
- The individualized approach towards its students, both in direct tuition and administration of studies. Tuition for small study and project groups.
- An up-to-date technical standard of equipment, comprising modern facilities and specialized laboratories in selected fields (Media Centre, Moot Courtroom, 3D IT laboratories)
- Strong strategic partnerships in delivering education and practical study experience, counting corporate partners such as IBM, Slovak Football Association, News and Media Holding, NARKS – National Association of Real Estate Agents, Asseco Central Europe, etc.
- A constantly renewed innovation of software available for students – free subscriptions for Microsoft Office 365, professional IBM software and access to the most prestigious scientific online databases. For Law students a free subscription for an automatized tool of legal information (ASPI).
- Opportunity to gain an international experience through Erasmus+ studies at one of more than 60 partner universities within Europe and more than 20 partner universities outside the EU.
- Opportunity to obtain the grant for special needs (social scholarship) and a grant for extraordinary study merits. The tuition fees may be paid in monthly or a semester-based installments.
- Cross-faculty studies – opportunity to conduct studies parallelly at 2 different faculties at a reduced tuition fee.
- Varied extra-curricular life, including discussion seminars, workshops, exhibitions, sports events, movie and cinema production presentations and student parties.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 2, 2018