IPM is a second cycle degree programme entirely taught in English which is designed to be at the intersection of political science, international relations, international economics and international management. The programme is promoted by the Department of Political and Social Sciences in co-operation with the Department of Economics and the Department of Management of the University of Bologna, and it benefits from the strong international reputation of these Departments in teaching and research. The IPM programme enables a career at the highest level in international institutions and markets, fostering students' ability to analyze the political and economic relations between States, governmental and non-governmental organizations, and private companies. It provides interdisciplinary knowledge in subjects as politics of the world economy, international trade, international corporate finance, global markets and political risks.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Innovative learning path including political science, international relations, economics, finance and international management
- Graduates will be multidisciplinary experts able to manage relations among states, organizations and businesses
- The Forlì campus offers an excellent academic environment that gives each student the necessary support
- A wide range of international mobility opportunities and grants
- Specific scholarships for curricular internships
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/InternationalPoliticsMarkets/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018