Description of the program
The program is designed to prepare marketers who have a professional vocabulary in English, with the possible application of competencies obtained in production and trading companies, and in research agencies. The program is based on the specifics of the marketing activities of large international companies operating in the Russian market (or planning to withdraw) and large Russian companies with high export potential, for which it is necessary to study the adaptation of marketing activities in a cross-cultural environment.
The program is accredited by the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
What will the graduate know?
- Understand the construction of the marketing department in the overall system of company management, determine the functions and main areas of work, responsibility systems, and processes
- Understand the direction of marketing activities, in terms of implementing the strategy of adaptation or standardization of products, brands, the entire marketing complex, marketing planning and audit
- Know the approaches and metrics for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Be able to conduct critical analysis, draw conclusions and apply the best practices of international and Russian companies in the marketing function
- Use the project approach to manage various marketing projects
Large international and Russian companies with well-defined marketing function and orientation to foreign markets
Main academic disciplines
- Marketing Management
- Marketing planning and audit
- Management of marketing projects
- Cross-cultural marketing
- Creation of consumer value
- Modern strategic analysis
- Marketing services
- Customer Service
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018