New programme. First intake in 2020.
The Master's programme in International Management aims to train professional managers capable of working in multinational firms in a highly competitive digital world. The curriculum includes three interrelated topics: global strategies and operations; digital transformation and new business models; corporate social responsibility and sustainable development.
The programme is taught in English. Students get a chance to pursue a semester abroad at a leading international business school, thus allowing them to acquire high-quality experience.
The Master in International Management is an exclusive international management program that provides you with the know-how and skills to succeed in a global business environment and to become a multicultural leader.
One program, two business schools, countless opportunities
The Master in International Management programme offers to study one semester abroad at one of the exclusive partner business schools.
- Corporate Partners from Master in Management / Financial Times – 100 rating.
- Double-degree diploma option with ESCP Europe - Paris and Lancaster University
- Unique opportunity to interact with significant companies
MIM believes in the value of building a strong network of leaders and professionals across different countries and cultures. To facilitate face-to-face interactions between MIM Corporate Partners and MIM students, the companies are strongly involved in the MIM curriculum and a large number of various events is organised throughout the year.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and hold proof of English proficiency. Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio.
- GMAT test results (not less than 500 points)
- Diploma and official academic transcript
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably one from an employer and one from someone familiar with your academic work
- Essay on a topic “International business opportunities and limitations in the modern world” (an essay has to be max. 3 pages, A4 format, Times New Roman, 12)
- Other documents (publications and research work, academic awards, specialized diplomas and certificates, grants and scholarships received, documents evidencing the completion of courses, workshops, trainings and others related to International Management)
- Global Trends in Management
- Economics and Finance for Managers
- International Economics
- Global Strategic Management
- Research Methods in International Management
- Organizational Development and Talent Management
- Digital Transformation and New Business Models
- International Financial Management
- Marketing in Digital Economics
- Business Analytics
Students are absolutely free to select the elective courses and the term they wish to take them in. Our elective courses are divided into the following fields:
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Valuation and New Business Models
- Cross-cultural Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility in International business
The list of elective courses offered as a part of our program will be updated since we are constantly trying to equip our students with knowledge about burning business topics.
The Master's programme “International Management“ is a gateway to exceptional career opportunities for high-level applicants worldwide. It is designed for the leaders of tomorrow: professional managers equipped with the skills needed to succeed in multinational firms in a highly competitive digital world.
The programme is conducted in strong collaboration with corporate partners of the Faculty of Business and Management, HSE. These companies are leaders in the fields of innovation and business models’ digital transformation: L’Oreal, IBM, SAP, BCG, Oracle, PwC, Sberbank, VTB bank, Lanit and many others.
Internship and business projects in these companies including the preparation of term papers and Master thesis will allow the programme graduates to successfully start their careers as professional managers in leading companies.
About the School
Consistently ranked as one of Russia’s top three universities, the Higher School of Economics (HSE University) sets itself apart by its internationally-minded, research-driven approach to higher educa ... Read More