Master in Int. Management for Non-Business Graduates
Do you have a university degree in a non-business subject, and would like to pursue a career in management? Then you are also welcome at the IUBH as a career changer.
The Master in International Management for Non-Business Graduates is non-consecutive, that is, it does not necessarily follow on from previous studies in economics. The programme is specially designed for people who would like to acquire fundamental knowledge of business administration and international management – with the objective of qualifying for a position in senior management.
Facts & Figures
- Gain priceless experiences abroad
- Expand your network with international contacts
- No additional fees
- A switch is possible every semester (at the end of each semester)
- You are a full-time student
- Your study programme is offered at your preferred campus location
What are the professional prospects in International Management?
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 11, 2018